Are there any happy QPR fans ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any happy QPR fans ??

Only happy fans join this thread, no doom and gloom please...
    Happy posts only ill start, Fitz Hall is captian !!
    Next.....

Can only speak for me answer is NO!

Comment

Happy football back soon just worried we not getting players we want. I LOVE QPR want the best for them.:drunk:

Comment

well i am not happy with the signings but still happy the season is back on... Mind you would you want to play in front of a 13,000 booing fans lol
        oh well that was fun

Comment

Pleased that Hall is our captain although I think Rowland should be the no1 for that position if he can get his fitness and form back.

Can't say I am happy with the signings.

Waiting on a striker.

Glad I am not in the country for the 1st game of the season.

If Clarke is injured it will upset me to see either pat or helguson upfront.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

course i'm happy - its qpr/footie. saving the the unhappiness and worry for things that that are more important in life.

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
              Can only speak for me answer is NO!
              You clearly didn't read the title!

I'm a happy rangers fan, happy that i'm going to see my team on Saturday, happy at the new additions to the team, happy that we have owners who are building a stable club, happy with my season ticket price and i'm hoping to be happy when I see the new and improved one size!

Comment

Originally posted by PutneyHoop View Post

I'm a happy rangers fan, happy that i'm going to see my team on Saturday, happy at the new additions to the team, happy that we have owners who are building a stable club, happy with my season ticket price and i'm hoping to be happy when I see the new and improved one size!
                No it was edited after i posted

Comment

THIS IS POST OF THE WEEK !!! Well done that man, a happy R...

Comment

You started off really well and then come out with Fitz Hall is captain and wiped that happiness right away!

Comment

Im happy. It seems like we are slowly getting there.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

.....and that's exactly how it should be!

Comment

I am estatic that the season is back on. I now get 23 days I can go on the **** over the next nine months and QPR is the excuse. The wife has given up moaning and just excepted it.

Comment

Yes I'm happy. I've been watching my team for near on 50 years, and I've seen some good QPR teams, and some bad ones. I've seen us get promoted, and I've seen us get relegated.
                            I go to football because I love watching it, and I go to QPR because they are MY club.
                            I've had some of the best days of my life connected with QPR, met some of the best friends I'll ever have through football, and I look forward to seeing them regularly again this season.
                            3 months is long enough for a break, I'm so looking forward to the new season.
                            Whatever team we put on the pitch, whoever wears the Hoops, I'll be supporting them, thats what being a fan is all about.

Come on you Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!

Comment

well said Fawny
                              oh well that was fun

Comment

Working...
                              X