Petes Reputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the drum bring it back lol
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
      i like the drum bring it back lol
      No, it is 2010 and vuvuzelas are all the rage. The club has granted Pete the exclusive right to blow the vuvuzela. People will love him even more now
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

This sight is a god send for folks like me who dont have the opportunity to get to many games/live away from London etc, reading this sight makes me feel a bit closer to the club.

Sticks his neck on the line with some of the failed rumors but cant fault the way he accepts the abuse in jest (which it mostly is) and gets on with it, seems a top bloke - would love to buy him a pint.

YOU R'S

Comment

Seems like a decent fella & has provided us all with a brilliant site for FREE.

Comment

damn didnt see this thread! PETE has he got a reputation!!!!?? when where and how

Comment

hes a good supporter and fan but if i was you pete i would lay of the ITK status as your reputation for that is well

Comment

Nice fella and as ric roc said he paid for this site and we use it for free

Comment

obssessed with Sousa,Paladinis mouthpiece,but a loyal R,swings and roundabouts i suppose
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

My biach.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

who gives a crap about his reputation, supports the r's thats good enough for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X