No announcement yet.

Petes Reputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like as all, love for QPR is unquestioned yet drumming skills need improvement ;)
    Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

His love and support of QPR can not be questioned. He has also set up a great message board, as I'm typing there are over 400 people logged in.

Remember every one, rumours are just that until they are on the offy....

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
        i dare you to put this up on all the other message boards, then you will get a true reflection. failng that have a walk around the pubs of shepherds bush on a match day and mention his name and see what sort of reaction you get in general.
        Exactly, the amount of people that walk up to him at each game and say 'Hello, great site, keep up the good work' says a lot as well.

Comment

to be honest pete i dont think you used to support anyone else, my guess is like many you have always been rangers but didnt support them in the same manor as you do now. my belief is you worked for pay tv and that re,ignited an interest in rangers. or maybe its your mid life crisis
          pete in your own words you once said you went to hillsborough on your own you used to come to games mainly on your own and you was very inconspicuous and thats fair enough. i have traveled up and down the country with the likes of vic stevenson joe hylton and steve russell for many years these are rangers fans who i respect deeply. but tell me this pete at what point did you the quiet reserved inconspicuous fan decide to go out get a drum stand and bang it with a load of young kids, start you own message board, become giannis puppet suddenly turn up on the coaches to away games and become qblockpete superfan. a lot of things just dont add up. pete if you think you are only not popular in the conningham the you are seriuosly deluded im not talking about any real malice towards you (came close during sousas sacking) but normally just a roll of the eyes followed by "not that idiot (toned down slightly) it is when you start to question other fans support is when you really start to give your own game away mate .

Comment

Never saw him at an away game until 3/4 years ago . but i'm not atrue supporter like QBP
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

No issue with Pete. Think overall he does a good job so fair play to him.

Comment

yep never supported the club before 2005

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Top bloke who bleeds blue and white (has put his head above the trenches and been shot at many times ! should never happen as he onlywants the best for the club)
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Hanwell Ranger

Its called internet. I'm sure many fans have over the last few years met supporters for the first time through the internet.

You'll right to a degree, because as you are building a family you tend not to be passionate as you have important things in life, kids grow up and move on. I remain a big kid and probably spend to much time talking about the club.

By your own admission you have a small circle of friends that frequent the Conningham. I'm really at a loss why I would be a topic of discussion, put simply we are all fans and this is a football messageboard, thats all.

As for having an opinion on certain people or running of the club we are all entitled to have different views and both sides are strong in their viewpoint, nothing will change.

its funny because the people you mention, never even talk about you
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

[its funny because the people you mention, never even talk about you]

Comment

strange reply
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

if only pete new!

Comment

I was on about your reply! Have you ever met Pete?

Comment

many times!

Comment

Hanwell Ranger,

I like your assessment and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I have good friends that support the club and thats all I concern myself with. If supporters are talking about me or the web-site it only makes this site more popular even if its swarmy or to look and crticise.

We know in life you get two faced people who talk pleasantly to your face and then behind you back have a good wisper, that happens in all walks of life. The more something is popular (this site) the more it will divide opinion. I'd liken it to marmite and having spent years not knowing many people, in many respects when a fan you've never met before comes up to you on a matchday and tells you what a good site this is, then it makes it all worthwhile.

I have no problem whatsover with your views. You personally maybe happy to know the drum is now stored in the attic and I doubt if I will be in the qblock for all games this season, that at least is something to talk about over a beer this Saturday when you visit The Conningham or surrounding areas.

Comment

Working...
                                X