No announcement yet.

Petes Reputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfer rumours - if he was a baeball player- he would be sent to the ball pen....season ago.Please don't hold out on the Adel Taarabt one though, everyone and evrybodies donkey has put claim to that one since end of season.

That said - don't really care too much about his reputation either way.He is a QPR fan and end of day, depsite alot of what he prints i disagree with,and always seem to have since his original M/b days,he obviously cares alot about QPR....and if no one liked him...why do so many post on his board ?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Cheeky ****er, I've lost 15 pounds
      Did you drop your wallet?

Comment

Genuine fan who goes to great lengths to follow his club (and helps maintain this site) not to mention the phone-in radio shows etc.

Can't imagine how much time it must take... I have alot of respect for him.

Keep it up Pete

Comment

In Tatters....
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Give me an additional 10 pounds and I'll write a report on it for you :D

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
              Genuine fan who goes to great lengths to follow his club (and helps maintain this site) not to mention the phone-in radio shows etc.

Can't imagine how much time it must take... I have alot of respect for him.

Keep it up Pete
              100% agree.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                rangers through & through but blimey does he get carried away with the rumours!
                For atleast 8yrs now
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Petes reputation ......... He ain't a bad lad really, takes a hell of a lot of stick and occasionally puts a rumour in that comes off.
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                    For atleast 8yrs now
                    here we go again
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      here we go again
                      BORKED
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

takes stick,gives it out but is a proper fan

Comment

i dare you to put this up on all the other message boards, then you will get a true reflection. failng that have a walk around the pubs of shepherds bush on a match day and mention his name and see what sort of reaction you get in general.

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
                            i dare you to put this up on all the other message boards, then you will get a true reflection. failng that have a walk around the pubs of shepherds bush on a match day and mention his name and see what sort of reaction you get in general.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

good modern day football fanatic - intermedia mingler

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

hanwell ranger, very true especially The Conningham and one individual who goes around telling all and sundry that I have just only started supported QPR, when in fact I was around long before he came across to watch QPR
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X