Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Gianni, your legacy lives on.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Gianni, your legacy lives on.........

So, Pellicori continues to draw corn from my pockets, your pockets and (maybe even more importantly) the pockets of our owners.

Not too sure of details but let's say he's a 3 year contract on £5k a week (probably a LOT more) that equates to £780,000 being taken out of the Queens Park Rangers GP Benevolent Fund For Carthorses and Slightly Tennerous Links Football Players Club.

Is it ANY wonder our "new" owners are nervous in the transfer market? And this is just one isolated case.

Don't start me on Vine --- a GREAT player before the injury but a 4 year deal at £15k for a club our size?!?!?

If you saw the game today and had the above thoughts then I too was weeping blue and white tears.

But then he did single handedly save the club didn't he...........?

Didn't he?
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
    So, Pellicori continues to draw corn from my pockets, your pockets and (maybe even more importantly) the pockets of our owners.

Not too sure of details but let's say he's a 3 year contract on £5k a week (probably a LOT more) that equates to £780,000 being taken out of the Queens Park Rangers GP Benevolent Fund For Carthorses and Slightly Tennerous Links Football Players Club.

Is it ANY wonder our "new" owners are nervous in the transfer market? And this is just one isolated case.

Don't start me on Vine --- a GREAT player before the injury but a 4 year deal at £15k for a club our size?!?!?

If you saw the game today and had the above thoughts then I too was weeping blue and white tears.

But then he did single handedly save the club didn't he...........?

Didn't he?
    I have been saying this all summer this club can never move forward until Paladinis mess has been cleared up.

How the man can turn up for work each day and look at the likes of of Hall, Helguson & Ageymang swanning about makes me sick to the pit of my stomach Were it not for those little brown envelopes burning a hole in his sky rocket so would he probably as well....w@nk@!

Comment

how paliardini is still at our club is beyond me it really is.:yush:

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
        how paliardini is still at our club is beyond me
        Who??

Comment

I agree with what said regarding strikers. If we fail with all the strikers we sign this season then we are in big trouble.

So no wonder Warnock and Mick Jones are very reluctant to make hasty decisions in that department.

What I really like is the fact that Warnock as well(not only the board) seems very keen on the task which lies in front of us. As a supporter I like our club to stay as a healthy club prepared for a financially uncertain future, in the long run.

PS. Look to Palace,Watford and Cardiff etc.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

And apparently Pellicori clattered into Rowlands during pre-season training! So not only is he somehow earning money for playing football (there's hope for us all) but he's doing his best to injure our own players.
            Cheers Gianni

Comment

It seems odd that nobody was questioning Vines' contract when we signed him. !!!!!!
              Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                It seems odd that nobody was questioning Vines' contract when we signed him. !!!!!!
                Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
                Plenty of people were questioning Ageymangs & Halls contracts at the time and the signing of Helguson who had failed a medical.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Plenty of people were questioning Ageymangs & Halls contracts at the time and the signing of Helguson who had failed a medical.
                  People were praising both Aggy and believe it or not Helguson when they first came because they were scoring goals, now it's all gone pear-shaped for them people are looking for someone to blame, when in reality it's just a case of it didn't go according to expectations. it happens at all clubs. As for Hall, he was regarded as a good player and better than what we had when he arrived here from Wigan. The only real mistake was the length of the contracts that the club were giving to these players.

Comment

People were praising both Aggy and believe it or not Helguson when they first came because they were scoring goals, now it's all gone pear-shaped for them people are looking for someone to blame, when in reality it's just a case of it didn't go according to expectations. it happens at all clubs. As for Hall, he was regarded as a good player and better than what we had when he arrived here from Wigan. The only real mistake was the length of the contracts that the club were giving to these players.

Comment

This is a classic thing which QBP likes to say in defending Paladinis honour, the way I see it is this.

When a player is signed an assessment should be taken on how they are likely to perform in their career at a club, injury records need to be analysed and likely sell on fees....footballers are assets and this is a business.

Just a because a player starts well, no one complains and everything is hunky dory does not make it the right decison.

Was putting Ageymang on a 4.5 year deal and reported 16k week a good decision?
                      Bringing Cook back given his injury record?
                      Signing Helguson after he failed a medical?
                      Hall and even Vines contracts?
                      Pellicori & Alberti WTF???

Did Paladini think it through properly or do he just carry on like playing a football manager game. As I said it doesn't mean anything if fans weren't complaining initially, Paladini made a number of short term solutions and put them all on long term very expensive deals. He was the man in charge making those decisons, football fans are fickle across the land but at the end day they are not the ones making costly business decisons.
                      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 01-08-2010, 04:06 PM.

Comment

So Briatore had absolutely nothing to do with these players, not to mention all the loans we have had over the past three years. ? The buck stops with the owners. Paladini may have made mistakes, but Briatore sanctioned them.

Comment

So Briatore had absolutely nothing to do with these players, not to mention all the loans we have had over the past three years. ? The buck stops with the owners. Paladini may have made mistakes, but Briatore sanctioned them.
                          So you think it was Briatore who wanted to sign Ageymang, demanded we go out and get Fitz Hall and insisted regardless of whether Helguson passes a fitness test he must be signed.

Get real, he sanctioned decisons based on that imbeciles Paladinis advice. Off course it makes him cupable for putting to much trust in Paladini but make no mistake it was Paladini who brought these names to the club barring a few foreign kids.

Comment

This shows to me that the board have backed the club, but we have made terrible decisions and rightly so now need to be justified

pellicori
                            hall
                            rammage
                            vine
                            agyman
                            hellgersun
                            quashie
                            marcus bent
                            priskin
                            hogan

these donkies with the possible exception of rammage have robbed us blind and the investors

Comment

paladimlo n pellicunnti should be sleeping with da fishes..capiche!!!!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X