*Question needing quick reply*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Question needing quick reply*

Me and a few mates thinking of going to the game tonight, we'd have to get the tube from kings cross, how long dyou reckon it takes to get the tube from kings cross to shepherds bush? and how longs the walk to the ground from shepherds bush station? cheers.

From Kings X to SB no more than 40 minutes and walk from SB to LR 10 mins max. Go to White City which is slightly nearer to LR.

Enjoy
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by QPR's Number 10 View Post
      Me and a few mates thinking of going to the game tonight, we'd have to get the tube from kings cross, how long dyou reckon it takes to get the tube from kings cross to shepherds bush? and how longs the walk to the ground from shepherds bush station? cheers.
      Have a good evening on what sounds like your 1st visit to LR and make sure you bring back your mates to a few games next year too, we could well do with the support.

I never get the tube so am not an expert on it time wise, but its not far from Shep Bush Station if your coming in to the Met/Ham & City Line. Good Luck.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

KIngs X on hammersmith and city to Wood Lane (white City is on central line Mr Cambs). Or shepherds bush market. 25-30 on train and 5 walk either way.

Comment

Tis true Stanley but Kings X is also on Central line. Its the one I use
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

A-ha. Granted. But it is slower (in my opinion only of course). Race?

Comment

Nah, I'm sure you would win, I only come that way because I start at Epping

I bow to your better knowledge of London

Comment

Not at all - I had totally forgotten the central ran thru the X. Was just thinking the way I'd do it.

I'd prefer the H & C in this weather in the basis it is mainly overground and you get some air. Good luck from Epping, Scenic I imagine.

Comment

H& City line is shut.

Go to White City on central.

Kings Cross is not on the central line.

Comment

This went well then!

I was a bit puzzled about the central line running thru the X but didn't check but am now I am more puzzled about we would have these young lads get the central line to White City from there then?

If the H and C is out (bloody thing is out all the time) they will have to get onto central someway. (only other public transport way I can think of is a 47 bus from Victoria which you could get to by going down the Vic line from the X. Is the best way probably get the vic line down to Oxford circus, change onto the cenbtral and go thru to White City from there. Not as bad as it sounds if they are all running. @40 on train, 5 walk after.

Comment

Save coming out of the station at Victoria they could get the Victoria Line from Kings X to Oxford Circus and change onto the Central Line there, they can then get a train straight the way thru to either Shep Bush or White City whichever they prefer (White City being closer imo)
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                      X