No announcement yet.

Squad numbers revealed..Thread JULY 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what the number 7 was left for...
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

• I don't blame people as I never used to like Helguson.

But it just goes to show why Warnock is the manager, and why he's bloody successful, true winner
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Oh I get it this is old right. Duhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          i detest helguson with a burning passion. seeing him take the number 9 has annoyed me more than anything else to do with this club in a long long time. hate the man, hes proper useless, a huge waste of money, oh and hes watford thru and thru.
          Ahem, does someone have a few anger issues here? I think they call this "projection" in psychology.

Comment

• Goes to show why people shouldn't believe some of the absolute bo.llocks that is spouted on messageboards.

Comment

• In GTP's defence HH was shocking when he first joined, he didnt look fit or interested and wasnt a threat in front of goal. Credit to both the player himself and NW becasue he now looks a proper centre forward.
              Also whilst we all may not agree with each other, isnt that what MB's are for.....opinions?

Comment

• Granted, but 'detest' and 'hate' were a little over the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Oh I get it this is old right. Duhhhh
                  It can't be...Faurlin has a registered number.

Comment

• Wow, I don't even remember having those discussion with Stanley or Morris. Looking back the debate was probably too early to have since we signed Taraabt, Smith, Orr and Hulse afterwards.

I think it's fair to say that just because Leigertwood had a 6 on his back and Clarke wore 8 that it didn't matter one little bit as players like Connolly, Mackie, Gorkss, Ephraim (as well as Miller, Smith, Hulse, Routledge and Sh*ttu) have had a bigger impact for QPR this season despite not wearing numbers 1-11.

Comment

Working...
                    X