Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets

To the fans (like me) who didnt renew their season ticket the first special offer league game will be Aug 21st S****horpe (H)

Originally posted by leewads View Post
    To the fans (like me) who didnt renew their season ticket the first special offer league game will be Aug 21st S****horpe (H)
    Looks like Season Ticket holders have been taken for mugs again then though good luck to the likes of yourself mate who will get a bargain

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Looks like Season Ticket holders have been taken for mugs again then though good luck to the likes of yourself mate who will get a bargain
      Paul if they just made ST reasonable prices in the first place they wouldnt need to do special offers the place would be full anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        **** take by the club mate

Comment

glad i held off and didnt renew then :-)

Comment

Me too, cant wait for all the £10 offers etc.
            Dont think the board will ever learn, funny thing is, if they would have shown ambition, I would have bought one!!

Comment

Tickets for this match have been on sale since 12th July at normal price so if they are doing a special they will have to part refund all those already sold.

Genius.
              18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Paul if they just made ST reasonable prices in the first place they wouldnt need to do special offers the place would be full anyway.
                Completely agree

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Me too, cant wait for all the £10 offers etc.
                  Dont think the board will ever learn, funny thing is, if they would have shown ambition, I would have bought one!!
                  Same as

Comment

Can you say where you seen this had look to buy ticket and still full price
                    Last edited by maccatwo; 28-07-2010, 10:42 PM.

Comment

First season for years I have not renewed.

I will go every game (bar 1), get a membership so I can go in the qblock and I bet I am better off come end of season.

Been taken for a ride for far too long. Shame because i genuinely believe these guys are good people at the forefront of the club. They did give the first round League Cup game free, but it wasn't enough to sway me this time
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                      X