Heidur Helgusson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heidur Helgusson

Scored bundles for a struggling Watford team even though he has been pony up to now when in a Rangers shirt.

If he plays regularly and gets settled in the side, could he be our key striker this season? Or will he be one of those players that the fans never take to or give a fair crack of the whip?

he is a frustrating player. He gets in great positions, and has a good leap - and like you say, bangs in goals for Watford. But for whatever reason it is, he misses more easy chances than anyone i can rememeber! Even in the pre season friendlies so far, it keeps reporting how he could have had more goals, but kept missing

Comment

lumux
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

fans really need to lay off him this season.. he works hard, he gets into positions.. he scores 10-15 goals a season.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
          fans really need to lay off him this season.. he works hard, he gets into positions.. he scores 10-15 goals a season.
          it's not his goals, it's his number of misses that concern me!

Comment

imo if he is capable of hitting the target for us like he did with watford, he could be the 20-goal man we have been crying out for.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              imo if he is capable of hitting the target for us like he did with watford, he could be the 20-goal man we have been crying out for.
              even at watford he missed a few sitters.. my mate an avid watford fan said he is a GREAT impact sub.. but you play him from start he doesnt last a match and seems to always get injured.

he is a good backup striker to have. we need 2 similar strikers to helguson if we have any ambition of a top half finish.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Amen. If he wouldn´t get in the positions to score - big problem, but if u get in the positions goals will come.

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
                  Scored bundles for a struggling Watford team even though he has been pony up to now when in a Rangers shirt.

If he plays regularly and gets settled in the side, could he be our key striker this season? Or will he be one of those players that the fans never take to or give a fair crack of the whip?
                  Watford play a different game to us. They play long high ball which suits him, but we try to play football on the deck. He is to slow for that, and with his limited football skills, well you've seen the results.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                    Watford play a different game to us. They play long high ball which suits him, but we try to play football on the deck, and with his limited football skills, well you've seen the results.
                    under magilton yes.. wont happen much under warnock.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

under magilton yes.. wont happen much under warnock.
                      From what I've seen of pre-season, there is not much evidence of long ball, so here's hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                        From what I've seen of pre-season, there is not much evidence of long ball, so here's hoping.
                        i think that has alot to do with who we've been playing.. probably alot more time on the ball, space to exploit etc etc.. when it comes to our level we will find the ball goes long.. helguson if given backing and support will get us 10-15 goals. which imo is GREAT for a backup striker. we just need an alternative and a similar striker to helguson to complete the strikeforce.

something like jay simpson/jon stead and henderson/hulse

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much; he won't be on the pitch long enough for us to boo him. Apparently, he failed a medical you know (so Mr. Sousa implied); you'd never have thought it with his un-blemished injury record, would you?

Comment

There's a lot more shite we need to get rid of before - on his day a decent player at this level. With our current striking options he would be starting v Barnsley imo

Comment

cant stand helgusson.
                              cant stand vine.
                              cant stand agemayng.

3 massive wastes of money who have done nothing for this club.
                              get rid of the lot of them

Comment

Working...
                              X