X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has a good shot on him.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Oh Gary Gary, Gary Gary Gary Gary Borrowdale!

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
        Clueless if you think he is complete sh1t. Completely clueless.
        can't header a ball, can't tackle, no pace, hides.....has not been picked by most managers we have had, Brighton sent him back and Charlton.....yes a fantastic player....not!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
          He was integral to a lot of our good football in our brilliant spell. His composed use of the ball, and often tricky little passes he made look easy, were vital in retaining possession. As soon as Williams came in and started passing like a beginner, you soon saw the difference.

Borrowdale isn't the best classic defender, but he is no mug, and I just laugh to myself at the complete lack of any football knowledge at people who say he is useless. I'd like to be that useless!

Whether or not you rate him, if he is going we do need a replacement. Now.
          Agree, I personally thought Gary was a good player, I've seen plenty worse down the years, and we must replace him as soon as.
          Knowing us, we'll make do and mend.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
            It's a shame about Borrowdale.Going forward he seemed to be a reasonable player.But in my opinion, as a left back, I would target him if i was the oppo manager.He has a lack positional sense at times and gets caught to often in the wrong place
            Spot on for me. If Borrowdale is a good player then he must of saved his good games for ones i didnt go to. Defensivly he was too easy to get passed and couldnt win a header to save his life.
            I do agree though that it is worrying that if aything happened to Hill then at the moment the only option really is to stick Connolly there because he has the potential to be a really good centre half if dont ruin him and keep playing him in various other ositions.

Comment

Didn't they profile him on the offish yesterday? Not saying that would say anything defining about his position at the club but would be strange to profile a player and then lose him two days later. But this is Rangers, so...

Comment

Originally posted by harris View Post
                can't header a ball, can't tackle, no pace, hides.....has not been picked by most managers we have had, Brighton sent him back and Charlton.....yes a fantastic player....not!!!
                This.

Stedders for you to claim that anyone who thinks he is sh1te is clueless about football, and then go on to say that GB's solid on the ball, speaks volumes. Being solid on the ball and being able to knock the ball about fairly well is all well and good but if you're a defender and you cant defend for toffee, well it defeats the object then surely?

Cant remember him winning a header or blocking a single cross last season. Would go as far to say that i'm sure Hill will do a much better job al LB this season.
                Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                  This.

Stedders for you to claim that anyone who thinks he is sh1te is clueless about football, and then go on to say that GB's solid on the ball, speaks volumes. Being solid on the ball and being able to knock the ball about fairly well is all well and good but if you're a defender and you cant defend for toffee, well it defeats the object then surely?

Cant remember him winning a header or blocking a single cross last season. Would go as far to say that i'm sure Hill will do a much better job al LB this season.

Exactly!!!

Comment

Ceratinly far worse left backs in the championship than Borrowdale
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Ceratinly far worse left backs in the championship than Borrowdale
                      Yeah true but unfortunately that player is Clint Hill and NO I am not joking!
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He's better than hill

Comment

although hill is a decent centre back.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Although i will give hill a chance to prove me wrong

Comment

Working...
                            X