Forget palace our future is bright.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget palace our future is bright.

First off congrats to the palace fans, looks like mr ambrose is going to agree a new deal.
    but...............................
    everything comes at a price youve had to pay him 14k a week to match our deal to keep him now with bonuses your looking at about 900k a year.
    wasnt that how simon jordan got you in trouble in the 1st place?
    millonaires have found out how easy it was to drain money in football clubs, and your owners will find out how much they will need to put your rusty little shack in sarf london!!!!
    I have been told that flav was ready to sell a couple of months ago but shall we say "unseen" problems stoped the deal, but now its well and truly on.
    3 players should be in before the start of the season.
    The one thing im pleased about is the strict wage cap the club are keeping, kasper has been told how much hes getting take it or leave it.
    we have a great manager.....
    good people in charge of the club
    barring a new striker we are a much more balanced side
    we are a club on the up
    u rrrrrrrs

Agree good post mate

Comment

Right on m8.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Great post and things are looking good for our club.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
          First off congrats to the palace fans, looks like mr ambrose is going to agree a new deal.
          everything comes at a price youve had to pay him 14k a week to match our deal to keep him now with bonuses your looking at about 900k a year.
          millonaires have found out how easy it was to drain money in football clubs, and your owners will find out how much they will need to put your rusty little shack in sarf london!!!!
          I have been told that flav was ready to sell a couple of months ago but shall we say "unseen" problems stoped the deal, but now its well and truly on.
          The one thing im pleased about is the strict wage cap the club are keeping, kasper has been told how much hes getting take it or leave it.
          we are a club on the up
          u rrrrrrrs
          That you HA9 ain't you getting bored with this.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            That you HA9 ain't you getting bored with this.
            i promise im not ha9 ask the mods, that ***** hacked into my account.
            he knew the password given out to new users which has now changed

Comment

It's not HA9, his account was hacked into by your mate. (only joking)

We've changed the way we register new members now, no new account will get hacked into from today.

Comment

Good post, agree.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I'm really up for this new season, I think we will go up. First season I have actually thought since the Briatore takeover we would and I agree with everything said. We have strength in depth across the back when Orr is confirmed and in the middle of the park. I think people will be surprised by Derry and I think Mackie will be a great signing. 2 strikers and a RW and we'll be right up there.
                  15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

we are a club on the up
                    u rrrrrrrs

Is that the kingfisher deal, regarding flav m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post
                      I'm really up for this new season, I think we will go up. First season I have actually thought since the Briatore takeover we would and I agree with everything said. We have strength in depth across the back when Orr is confirmed and in the middle of the park. I think people will be surprised by Derry and I think Mackie will be a great signing. 2 strikers and a RW and we'll be right up there.
                      ads i for one wont be surprised by derry, everyteam needs a player like him.
                      got a couple of pals that are leeds and palace fans and not one of them had a bad word about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                        Is that the kingfisher deal, regarding flav m8.
                        if im honest scarlet dont know who it is just know that flav is close to selling "to very wealthy people"

Comment

All i can say is.......U Rssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

if im honest scarlet dont know who it is just know that flav is close to selling "to very wealthy people"

Ok m8 cheers, sounds promising......

Comment

I heard a snippet about Flav being off aswell.

I think this is becoming a very interesting rumour that has legs.
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X