Clear All

• Have we found our fox in the box

in Hogan Ephraim??

Let not sell him.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

lol - I doubt it

when he first came on loan i liked him a lot, since then he has been getting worse but you never know

Comment

Maybe, but we never used to play him as a striker, give him a go I say, but let's hope the board don't think our striker problem is now solved and decide not to bid for someone else too.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I have always said he is two lightweight and not able to get past someone, then cross the ball or shoot, but fair play to him. Lets see how he gets on but I am quite surprised how well he is doing and it looks like NW has waived a magical wand over him (and others) and despite half killing them in the hardest pre season they have ever done, they all love him and seem to want to play for him.

I really cant wait for the season to start and I have not said that for two years.

Comment

Not good enough

Comment

Get taarabt, orr and a striker (chopra or austin preferably) and i will be on top of the world

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
              lol - I doubt it

when he first came on loan i liked him a lot, since then he has been getting worse but you never know

So you mean we can rule him out as our new Robert Earnshaw on a short term then?

If he could gain a bit more muscles then it could be interesting to see how Warnock can develop him.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

If he bulks up a bit and learns how to beat a man he could be handy coming off the bench

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                  Get taarabt, orr and a striker (chopra or austin preferably) and i will be on top of the world
                  Although I think we will end up with Two Ball because no one else wants him, I really think that he could upset the togetherness and team spirit that has gelled the team together over the last 4-5 weeks.

Austin, Orr and Mcanuff would be perfect additions and they do not have the me, me, me attitude that would unsettle a perfectly happy camp.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    Although I think we will end up with Two Ball because no one else wants him, I really think that he could upset the togetherness and team spirit that has gelled the team together over the last 4-5 weeks.

Austin, Orr and Mcanuff would be perfect additions and they do not have the me, me, me attitude that would unsettle a perfectly happy camp.
                    Hes a kid with an attitude. Warnock has praised him highly and actually got him to pass last year. He wont stand for his strops and he has said something along the lines of "he wont try anything flash in our half, he knows hell get a boll*cking if he does" i think he could be a star if tamed

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                      i think he could be a star if tamed
                      There lies the problem and I dont think NW would risk the togetherness he has found and I bet in the coming days he says something along the lines about he cant believe how lucky he is to have a group of players in pre-season and how well the team have come together and done what they have done and how he is looking to the start of the season.

Two Ball needs a place to play football to grow his ego/image and it wont be at Spurs and although I hope he goes somewhere else, I fear he will be back at W12.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        Not good enough
                        Sell him hopefully a good pre season has now increased his market value.

Comment

Paul I cannot understand how you think one player could have so much power within the camp.
                          If he was this unsettling , disruptive player that you keep suggesting then how comes he played EVERY game under Warnock, became pivitol in our survival and Warnock has stated many times that he would like him here, and would infact build a team around him.

And again you are surely undermining and doubting Warnock as a manager if you think
                          a) he would sign a player capable of doing what you suggest
                          and
                          b) That He would let a player disrupt the whole team and club.

Warnock wants him, 90% of Rangers fans want him, you are even starting numerous threads mentioning that he will play for us next season blah blah...

So why the lack of faith in Warnock??

Comment

There went my thread!! lol.

Jefro and Paul Mason,Regarding Hogan. I dont see him as a fully developed striker just yet. But heres hope.

We need two established strikers full stop
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                              Paul I cannot understand how you think one player could have so much power within the camp.
                              If he was this unsettling , disruptive player that you keep suggesting then how comes he played EVERY game under Warnock, became pivitol in our survival and Warnock has stated many times that he would like him here, and would infact build a team around him.

And again you are surely undermining and doubting Warnock as a manager if you think
                              a) he would sign a player capable of doing what you suggest
                              and
                              b) That He would let a player disrupt the whole team and club.

Warnock wants him, 90% of Rangers fans want him, you are even starting numerous threads mentioning that he will play for us next season blah blah...

So why the lack of faith in Warnock??
                              Incorrect I am afraid.
                              After his hissey fit and he demanded to be subbed because Buzz had the cheek to take a penalty against Watford, did he play away at Barnsley and Home to Newcastle, even though he was fit ?

Comment

Working...
                              X