Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Port Vale

Apologies if already posted

The Port Vale carling cup game will be free to Season Ticket holders, pre loaded onto Season ticket cards when we recieve them. Started being sent out on Friday.

It will probably be a sit where you like scenario in SAR, and maybe the Paddocks and lover Loft as well, as I cant see them opening up the entire ground especially when they aint getting much revenue.

Comment

i still have not received my season ticket.. has anyone got theirs yet?

Comment

I'll pop along seeing as its free, havent been in SAR for ages so I'll check it oot.

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
          i still have not received my season ticket.. has anyone got theirs yet?
          Have not received minr yet but then again I only renewed last Thursday

Got told that the early applications had been sent out already and the others will follow very shortly

Comment

Why on earth has this topic been moved?

Someone is extra trigger happy this morning

Did the Mod involved even bother reading the thread!!!!!!

Comment

They were sent out on Friday and the last lot will be sent tomorrow, if you haven't got by friday then call the club

Comment

Glad to see this thread has been moved back to this section

Comment

good also to see we have a free ticket
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    good also to see we have a free ticket
                    I don't see it as free, i think with the price we pay that the 1st 2 games in each cup if they're at home should be on the ST's anyway.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      I don't see it as free, i think with the price we pay that the 1st 2 games in each cup if they're at home should be on the ST's anyway.
                      I remember when we use to get all home League Cup and FA Cup games included with our season tickets

Comment

Working...
                      X