So which one are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So which one are you?

"We are the rent boys .c om has singlehandedly lowered my estimation of my fellow QPR supporters, its like a magnet to attract every single village idiot, imbecile & simpleton amongst our entire fanbase. "

In the midst of some very articulate and "useful" posters, this site does seem to encourage those who fail to exercise sufficient self discipline and self awareness before hitting the "reply" button.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
      In the midst of some very articulate and "useful" posters, this site does seem to encourage those who fail to exercise sufficient self discipline and self awareness before hitting the "reply" button.
      To be fair Nodge your valid observation can be applied to every site so no point any of them taking the moral high ground when a look closer to home might show up many flaws

Comment

Unfortunately we'll probably have more on here as the school term has ended!
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          To be fair Nodge your valid observation can be applied to every site so no point any of them taking the moral high ground when a look closer to home might show up many flaws
          To an extent yes, but it is unfortunately more prevalent here. I'm really talking about the derision and vitriol poured on visitors from other clubs, not so much the village idiots and mentalists (hello HA9!) that jump from site to site.

Comment

To an extent yes, but it is unfortunately more prevalent here. I'm really talking about the derision and vitriol poured on visitors from other clubs, not so much the village idiots and mentalists (hello HA9!) that jump from site to site.
            That loon changed his password on QPR Player because he thought I was giving out his personal details. I think he doesn't know who to blame as he has upset so many people. I can't believe with this type of behaviour he has many friends. I definately think he has some mental issues.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I don't know how many visitors from other clubs we get as to be honest I don't read or get involved in those threads so it has not really bothered me to be honest though I can understand others point of view that perhaps they should be banned

For the record though and I am fully aware that I am not popular in a particular circle but I honestly don't know why the likes of Captain Clunge and HAQPR1963 were banned as bottom line is we are all QPR fans regardless of differing opinions but perhaps I missed a lot of what might have gone on when I was away for a month

Comment

I dont go to school anymore and yes i did go,and i live in a village so im the idiot i guess.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Get a life please, this site is just a piece of fun, is it not.

Comment

I like being branded. It's the in thing these days.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

im a qpr fan that uses all message board and it does agg me as i use qpr report and i have never met anyone face to face yet and ive met alot of rangers fans through here who i think i will know for a long time and when these things get put up it makes it look like im involved

i hope you all know that i dont think like that obviously

i know you wouldnt paul but its over people that dont know you propaly

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                      X