Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Centre Back Partnership Would You Go For?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Centre Back Partnership Would You Go For?

^
    RAMAGE STEWART
    2.04%
    RAMAGE GORKSS
    8.16%
    RAMAGE HALL
    0.00%
    RAMAGE CONNOLLY
    10.20%
    RAMAGE HILL
    0.00%
    STEWART GORKSS
    8.16%
    BBC's STEWART HALL
    0.00%
    STEWART CONNOLLY
    0.00%
    STEWART HILL
    0.00%
    GORKSS HALL
    4.08%
    GORKSS CONNOLLY
    59.18%
    GORKSS HILL
    2.04%
    HALL CONNOLLY
    4.08%
    HALL HILL
    2.04%
    CONNOLLY HILL
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

connolly gorkks.

connolly can read the game and is really comfortable on the ball.

gorkks can do the physical side.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Connolly-Gorkss

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
        connolly gorkks.

Would agree, but with no settled right back i'd have him there and start with Hall and Gorkss.

Comment

Gorkks and Hall

I can't believe I'm saying Hall but I think he was a good defender once, and at his best he's better then Stewart and Connolly is a bit young and we need an older head. I think NW can get the best out of Hall and sort his head out.

Comment

No one rating Ramage as a first teamer? Apart from that Newcastle game he was pretty good at the tail end of last season, about as good as Gorkss I'd say.

Not sure we'll see Connolly at CB too much this season unless the injuries bite sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
              connolly gorkks.

I agree, but on the basis we don't have a right back, I would play Hall & Gorkks at the back and play Connolly on the right. Warnock will start with Hall until he gets injured.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                Gorkks and Hall

I can't believe I'm saying Hall but I think he was a good defender once, and at his best he's better then Stewart and Connolly is a bit young and we need an older head. I think NW can get the best out of Hall and sort his head out.
                Hall aint our worst centre back, imo his half decent. Just dont need people jumping on the lets hate hall bandwaggon because he dresses different and drives a ferrari.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  Hall aint our worst centre back, imo his half decent. Just dont need people jumping on the lets hate hall bandwaggon because he dresses different and drives a ferrari.
                  Totaly agree, imo he is our best footballing centre back, and if he stays fit one of the best in this division.

Comment

back four for me: legs connolly gorkks hill

ramage as backup cb
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Ramage connolly

Comment

Gorkks and Connolly.

Hall and ramage as back up
                        "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                          Totaly agree, imo he is our best footballing centre back, and if he stays fit one of the best in this division.
                          You both must have watched more games than me before he was trumped off to Newcastle.I thought he got turned far to easily.Having said that, I think he is better than Stewart, who just reminds me of me on a sunday morning....

Agree with other posters, if no right back, would have to put Matt C there.Ramage / Gorkss Hall/ Gorkss But not Hall and Stewart together.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                            You both must have watched more games than me before he was trumped off to Newcastle.I thought he got turned far to easily.Having said that, I think he is better than Stewart, who just reminds me of me on a sunday morning....
                            Agree with other posters, if no right back, would have to put Matt C there.Ramage / Gorkss Hall/ Gorkss But not Hall and Stewart together.
                            You have just insulted many sunday pub players
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Interesting the majority go for the slowest partnership, IMHO you can't (unless you are going to play hoofball) get away with a central defensive partnership that has no pace, they end up playing ten yards deeper and either the midfield drops deeper and the forwards get isolated, the midfield holds its line and theres load of space between the midfield and the defence for the opposition midifeld to play, or the defence holds a high line and we are extrememly vunerable to the ball over the top or behind the centre halves.

For that reason for me its Stewart + 1 probably Gorks

Comment

Working...
                              X