No announcement yet.

Simeon Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if prem league teams have started pre season yet? just hoping that warnock has some prem strikers as targets & there current teams are just waiting to get replacements in before the deal to qpr can go thru.

Jackson certainly aint all that as youvebe quite rightly said,would be more disapointed if the likes of hooper & cox went to other clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
      Does anyone know if prem league teams have started pre season yet? just hoping that warnock has some prem strikers as targets & there current teams are just waiting to get replacements in before the deal to qpr can go thru.

Jackson certainly aint all that as youvebe quite rightly said,would be more disapointed if the likes of hooper & cox went to other clubs.
      The R's are never going to pay the sort of dough to entice the likes of Hooper, Cox et al... we'll be shopping much lower down the food chain.. I think that the board are hoping that Warnock will do the business with a prudent touch...

I'm confident that we'll regret not signing him.....

Comment

There's no dosh in the budget -- deal with it, it's how I get through the day.

The legacy of a world class super agent signing such luminaires as Pellicori and Angryman on amazing lumps of dough each week will run for a while yet.

We've enough about us to be mid-table
        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
          I think Simon cox, Ricky lambert, and gary hooper are bigger loses than this guy...

I dont think he'll do to well imo...
          agreed mate

Comment

I reckon Simeon Jackson is exactly the sort of player we should be looking at, he's a goal scorer and in a decent side would bag a load at Championship level. In fact I'm pretty sure he'll score Norwich a good few next season.

Of course I will be happy to retract this comment if we bring in somebody of the calibre of Beattie or Hooper.........but somehow I don't think we will!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              I reckon Simeon Jackson is exactly the sort of player we should be looking at, he's a goal scorer and in a decent side would bag a load at Championship level. In fact I'm pretty sure he'll score Norwich a good few next season.

Of course I will be happy to retract this comment if we bring in somebody of the calibre of Beattie or Hooper.........but somehow I don't think we will!
              think if we got in three or four strikers he wd be good as the joker in the pack but if we have to rely on just one striker to do it all on his own it needs to be someone proven imho.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                There's no dosh in the budget -- deal with it, it's how I get through the day.

The legacy of a world class super agent signing such luminaires as Pellicori and Angryman on amazing lumps of dough each week will run for a while yet.

We've enough about us to be mid-table
                Sums it up nicely

Comment

are we actually going to sign any strikers? I have tried to be patient, and we have been told that players will come in - we just seem to be leaving it quite late to improve our weakest area of the side and im starting to get a bit concerned! I will keep the faith that strikers will come in, but I remember thinking the same last year and nothing was done

Comment

This guys not that great is he? Seems a bit lightweight for the championship.

Comment

I've seen quite a bit of Jackson and I don't think he will make the step up frankly. Compare him to say La Fondre and I would say he was overpriced and too big of a risk
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                      X