Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

song for new 'cult hero' jamie mackie???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
    And I hope he doesn't go on a run consisting of step overs where he beats 3 men.. because some will moan about him not passing and start to get on his back.. that sound familiar?
    If Mackie went on a run where he performed step overs, beat 3 men and scored, fantastic, the same would be true for Two ball, but unfortunately, that happened 1 in 10 times he tried it and when he lost the ball, it was someone else's job to get the ball back......sound familiar ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      If Mackie went on a run where he performed step overs, beat 3 men and scored, fantastic, the same would be true for Two ball, but unfortunately, that happened 1 in 10 times he tried it and when he lost the ball, it was someone else's job to get the ball back......sound familiar ?
      Ah I see. We'll discourage our players from using any sort of skill and watch boring, dull football instead.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        Ah I see. We'll discourage our players from using any sort of skill and watch boring, dull football instead.

Handbags ladies

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Not at all, if Two Ball done what he done and lost the ball, but then made an effort to win the ball back, I would applaud him, its the fact he thinks its someone elses job to do it that I have a problem with and the way he wants to be subbed when he cant take goal kicks, free kicks, throw ins, penalties and corners.

Comment

paulm - absolutely. I am sort of hoping that Adel declares he is off to wherever he is going so we can put this behind us. This topic is getting as tedious as the Ambrose thing. No player who really is that good should split support this way. The majority at HQ (and yes it clearly is the majority before anyone starts) agree with you on this PM. Some are starved of any flair and have latched onto Adel but his is flamboyance without useful product and, worse, flamboyance to the detriment of the team. He is not and never has been ours and doesn't want to be. Get on the bus lad.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
              paulm - absolutely. I am sort of hoping that Adel declares he is off to wherever he is going so we can put this behind us. This topic is getting as tedious as the Ambrose thing. No player who really is that good should split support this way] The majority at HQ (and yes it clearly is the majority before anyone starts) agree with you on this PM. Some are starved of any flair and have latched onto Adel but his is flamboyance without useful product and, worse, flamboyance to the detriment of the team. He is not and never has been ours and doesn't want to be. Get on the bus lad.
              All very wise words
              I would be happy if he signs as he will have comitted to the R's, and under Warnocks stewardship should develop, but I'm equally happy if he goes.
              I don't expect loyalty from any player in this day and age. Many will have enjoyed his time with us, but he owes us nothing and will go for the best offer.

Comment

Working...
              X