Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

song for new 'cult hero' jamie mackie???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• song for new 'cult hero' jamie mackie???

only friendlies i know but my spies tell me we're gonna love this kid.......everything tarabtt/vine/aggypants aint.........hard working/honest and hungry!..........so what witty ditty can we come up with????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    only friendlies i know but my spies tell me we're gonna love this kid.......everything tarabtt/vine/aggypants aint.........hard working/honest and hungry!..........so what witty ditty can we come up with????
    "hard working/honest and hungry" Sounds like my kind of player but I hope he can do a step over, otherwise some people wont like him.

Comment

massy old chap i couldnt give a monkeys if he looks like a new born giraffe as long as he puts a shift in and sticks some in the old onion bag.........something tells me warno unearthed a little gem here!

Comment

maybe replacement for gaz?
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

wpuld be nice.....gazz though limited skill wise gave his all and thats all we can ask.....the boy mackie has a few shimmies n stuff so im told!!!

Comment

Mackie is a very good player. I'm sticking with my opinion. I was happy from the start at signing him.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

It,s a fact, Warnock likes hard working honest players and it sounds like Mackie is one of them

Nothing wrong with a team of hard working honest players, allows you to maybe chuck in the odd flair player to wander around the pitch with the odd step over ?

Comment

from whats been said in this thread i think it will most likely end up being

HES HERE, HES THERE, HES EVERY ****ING WHERE, HES JAMIE MACKIE!!!! HES JAMIE MACKIE!!!!!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

never seen him play or heard of him....hopefully he does the buisness.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

His name is Mackie... Mackie... Mackie - the Bush kangaroo!!

I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I have feeling he will end up like Gallen!
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

His name is Jamie Mackie, he's English not a .........., la la la la, la la la la

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          "hard working/honest and hungry" Sounds like my kind of player but I hope he can do a step over, otherwise some people wont like him.
                          And I hope he doesn't go on a run consisting of step overs where he beats 3 men.. because some will moan about him not passing and start to get on his back.. that sound familiar?

Comment

Run Mackie run

Comment

I am not worried about Mackie's signing (but equally I am not inspired much by it either). I thought it would be the end of Cook but so far it seems not. Which is fine.

Plymouth had there own song for him: the pigbag tune with "jamie mackie" sung where "hoops" ought to be! I recall someone posted a clip of it from youtube on here when he was being mooted as joining. Not sure he c/should hijack that tune at Rangers, unless he gets 30 next year.:drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X