Dos Santos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dos Santos

Still a Spurs player? Great WC but no transfer. Would rather loan him than buying Taraabt, and use the money on a LB and a striker.

Originally posted by swede View Post
    Still a Spurs player? Great WC but no transfer. Would rather loan him than buying Taraabt, and use the money on a LB and a striker.
    After his performances at WC we have zero chance. Wouldnt fit into warnocks palns TBH.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Or that was my other answer mate

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          If NW trying to get two-balls in...why not loan Dos Santos instead. Smaller ego, can pass and is a better player than AT. And no transferfee. Apparently likes London, played for Ipswich in the CCC, and no-one has met Spurs asking price.

Comment

If NW trying to get two-balls in...why not loan Dos Santos instead. Smaller ego, can pass and is a better player than AT. And no transferfee. Apparently likes London, played for Ipswich in the CCC, and no-one has met Spurs asking price.

I think he will end up in a Spanish or Italian club. If not In the prem with Fulham, Blackpool maybe.

Just a thought. Have to say he impressed me immensly in the WC .
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X