Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frode View Post

GOALKEEPER: Stronger. Kenny is better than Cerny, Cerny excellent backup

DEFENCE: Stronger. Hill is better than Borrowdale, adds much needed leadership and commitment. People talk about Tosic, he played for 5 games FFS

MIDFIELD: Stronger. We have lost Routledge and Watson. But we have a more balanced midfield with Derry coming in. Playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 we don't need wingers like Routledge and we can play Buzsaky in his right position. Also Watson was used as a holding midfielder with no success as he is a box to box midfielder. Compared to last season, Buzsaky is fit, Faurlin a year older, Cook gets a preseason...so yeah I think it's stronger then last year

ATTACK: Stronger. Helguson is fitter then last year, Mackie is better than Simpson(many may not agree), Agyemang and Vine are as **** as last season, so we are a weee bit stronger ;) Saying that, I am confident that NW will bring in another striker or 2. And a right-back
    really enjoyed reading that. nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop View Post
      i think warnock is getting the balance right with flair players and grafters you need both to battle out of this division
      We haven't got a single flair player. Buz at a massive push could be considered flair but what did he do last season?
      :drunk:

Comment

Working...
      X