If you'd taken Tarrabt and Simpson's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you'd taken Tarrabt and Simpson's

assists and goals away from our stats last season we'd have been relegated......

Don't worry we've got Clarke and Mackie now.....Favs for promotion you must be joking
    :drunk:

when you put it like that its scary. im shiteing myself about the first game of the season this saturday.

Comment

Big difference,

we have a top manager, Paul Hart couldn't run a bath and Harford gave up and presumab;ey lost the respect of the players with so much going on behind the scenes, The place was in turmoil when you think about the protests that took place, must have had affect on players !!
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
        assists and goals away from our stats last season we'd have been relegated......

Don't worry we've got Clarke and Mackie now.....Favs for promotion you must be joking
        I said that about 1 month ago in a post to Paul Mason, without Tarrabt & Simpson we would had been in deep trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post

You could say that about Hooper for Scunny.

You could take Chops and Whittingham away from Baahdiff, and they'd not have made the playoff. Carroll and Nolan from Newcastle and I bet automatic would have been a massive struggle.

In fact...Take 2 players from every team and things would be diferent.

If my aunt had stones, she's be my uncle, etc.
          Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 12-07-2010, 03:02 PM.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            I said that about 1 month ago in a post to Paul Mason, without Tarrabt & Simpson we would had been in deep trouble.
            Sorry mate didn't see it.

Deeply worrying. Manager will make a difference in that spirit will be much better but the problem is we ain't gonna have the required quality for promotion.

Can't see anyone in the squad who'll get 10 goals. Maybe Buzz at a push.
            :drunk:

Comment

Working...
            X