Mahon & Quashie Leave QPR: Rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahon & Quashie Leave QPR: Rumour

Only a rumour but I think both Quashie & Mahon have left QPR.

If true at least that's freed up some wages, could do with a few more going as well

Well Quashie isn't even in the profile list anymore so he looks to be gone. Thank god

Comment

thought quashie was on short term contract anyway so should have finished when season finished.

Comment

Can dispense with those two now that we have Derry.

Need to get rid of Dave,Vine and Helgusson to free up some wages for a proper goal scoring striker.

Comment

stan 'hh' is gonna be our pleasant surprise this season.....15-20 goals!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i reckon helguson will stay. and tbh he deserves another chance after his watford form. but that still doesnt hide the fact that we desperatley need 2 quality strikers.

at the moment we have clarke, mackie, and helguson - with vine and agyemang hopefully going.

currently there is zero quality there.
            Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              stan 'hh' is gonna be our pleasant surprise this season.....15-20 goals!!
              Think his fitness could put a spanner in the works Facto mate.

And the fact he did not look happy at all while in a hooped shirt,unlike when in a gold one with fans who love him behind him.

Comment

I thought he would had kept Mahon for another year but it seems there isn't any place for him now.

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post
                  i reckon helguson will stay. and tbh he deserves another chance after his watford form. but that still doesnt hide the fact that we desperatley need 2 quality strikers.

at the moment we have clarke, mackie, and helguson - with vine and agyemang hopefully going.

currently there is zero quality there.
                  Well we have 28 players on our books which is too many, I would think 4/5 will definately go.

Comment

Quashie has gone.

Mahon is out of contract but is training with us to try and impress Warnock and earn a new deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                      Quashie has gone.

Mahon is out of contract but is training with us to try and impress Warnock and earn a new deal.
                      I like Mahon,but i can't see the point in keeping both him and Rowlands now we have signed Derry.

Personally i think we would be better off getting shot of Rowlands and keeping Mahon.

Comment

exactly. as much as i would prefer mahon, now we have signed derry we dont need him. we simply have enough for that position so whats the point him trying to earn a contract?
                        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Working...
                        X