Anyone else concerned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

concerned my ass.
    im concerned about nothing. these rumours of impending players are only about cos its true that we are sounding out players and trying our hardest to purchase them.
    ambrose is a new owners problem cos they are trying to keep the fans happy at the moment but he will be here just before the season starts.
    reading are asking stupid money for mcanuff and even man city wouldnt pay that for him
    taarabt has been offered everything he wants to sign but he doesnt want to cos he hates the rangers fans and would rather go anywhere else
    beattie is a mercenary and is asking us to break the bank in wages and double the highest we have ever paid anyone to secure him, and it would be stupid to be held to ransom cos it just sets a precadent, and if and when we go up our new signings will want double what he got.
    bradley orr is a done deal that will be anounced this week.

repeat = concerned my ass.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-07-2010, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      last st i had was 2001/2 in the old div two which i thoroughly enjoyed.remember 18000+ against cambridge ffs!!!
      Those were the days

Comment

two full backs, a pacy centre half and two forwards, one big lump and one pacy goal scorer, That is the minimum we require to challange for a play off pace, Ambrose and Taarbat are red herrings for me or icing players, we need to get a fundamental balance sorted first

Comment

For what it's worth I don't have any problem with our signings so far...

It's clear NW is working to a tight budget, so he went back for players he knew would do a job for him, Kenny and Hill are solid, Derrys legs have gone but NW knows him and knows what he's getting and he can't be any worse than Mahon...

Mackie is the epitomy of a GP signing - not pulled up and trees before but played well against us, so snap him up..

Clarke strikes me as NW saying he needed a big lump of a striker and GP called on his Northern connections to get us in a freebie..

If I had to go out on a limb if suggest the lack of a big money signing is due to us being unable to move the sh1t on, we tried to offload Cook on Millwall but he won't leave, Vine won't leave to drop down the leagues to his true level, and nobody will take Agyemang or Hall off us....

Neils hands are tied IMO until either he is released funds, or we manage to offload the sh1t

Comment

Working...
          X