No announcement yet.

Anyone else concerned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kenny is probably our only good signing so far.. i would say mackie will get us 10-12 goals which is similar to jay simpson but the rest our freebies are a joke

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
      kenny is probably our only good signing so far.. i would say mackie will get us 10-12 goals which is similar to jay simpson but the rest our freebies are a joke
      Harsh .... Give them a chance .... I think Derry may surprise us all ... Here's hoping

Comment

WeAreQPR12.

Was probably a little over the top in using the word 'disgust' mate.

Was a little bit under the influence at the time lol.But honestly,i think we should follow our team through good and bad times.Personally i will be at LR whatever league we are in and whoever is managing and playing for my team.

Best wishes mate.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Entirely agree

Kenny, Hill, Derry, Mackie and Clarke are totally Gianni buys
          If anyone thinks they are not Neil's signings then they are seriously deluded.

I am quite content with our squad at the moment,apart from us hopefully signing a goalscorer.It's not great,it won't get us automatic promotion,but with a goalscorer being signed i think we can make playoffs.

And i would get a chance to see the new Wembley for the first time.

Comment

I'd like a full back, a centre back and adel.....maybe too much to ask. Think clarke may spring a few surprises, warnock does tend to get the best out of people

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              I'd like a full back, a centre back and adel.....maybe too much to ask. Think clarke may spring a few surprises, warnock does tend to get the best out of people
              Not convinced about Adel myself.Proper Marmite player regarding fans opinions.

Think his attitude is his main drawback.Would like him to actually state where his loyalty's lie.

QPR or abroad (Spain?)

Comment

Yes but we need cutting edge. Someone to create the chances and create moments of magic. Buz is probably the only one who can do that but if he's playing centre mid, far less likely.

Comment

Kenny, Hill, Derry, Mackie and Clarke are totally Gianni buys
                  to be fair, Mackie and Clarke are trademarks Gianni signings - i.e have a decent game against us, sign them up......

with regards the comings and goings at the club, IMO, NW was given a small budget - £1-2m to spend PLUS any money he could recoup from selling our deadwood...

hes splashed his budget on Kenny, Hill and Derry, and has now found out just how much of a task he has on his hands moving on Hall, Agyemang, Vine, Cook, all of whom are on long, iron-clad, big money deals thanks to our mate Gianni...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                    to be fair, Mackie and Clarke are trademarks Gianni signings - i.e have a decent game against us, sign them up......

with regards the comings and goings at the club, IMO, NW was given a small budget - £1-2m to spend PLUS any money he could recoup from selling our deadwood...

hes splashed his budget on Kenny, Hill and Derry, and has now found out just how much of a task he has on his hands moving on Hall, Agyemang, Vine, Cook, all of whom are on long, iron-clad, big money deals thanks to our mate Gianni...
                    Agree mate,that moving on our big money players is a problem.Who would really be willing to take on those you mentioned on their wages?.

Comment

w12ranger, give it a rest.. Rather still way don't you wind your neck in.

many of those incompetant players you talk about are still at the club, get behind them. I was talking about incompetence at Board Room Level, you know your mate the Teflon Don. Also why attack me when virtually every poster on this board shares my view on s.hite players on long term expensive contracts.

Okay you can maybe choose 3-4 players that need moving on but you go on as if the whole squad is po 50% of the squad is simply not good enough, do I have list them all for you or can you work out the obvious.

vblockranger, this season its Amit and Neil in charge and you decide not to get a season ticket, you couldn't make it up.
                      '''

Comment

What is Paladini actually doing? For a club that wants improved financial stability keeping someone in a job whose doing **** all could appear very stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                          What is Paladini actually doing? For a club that wants improved financial stability keeping someone in a job whose doing **** all could appear very stupid?
                          disgusted he got a sideways move when the mug should have been sacked outright for gross incompetence

Comment

w12ranger, give it a rest..

many of those incompetant players you talk about are still at the club, get behind them.

Okay you can maybe choose 3-4 players that need moving on but you go on as if the whole squad is poor

vblockranger, this season its Amit and Neil in charge and you decide not to get a season ticket, you couldn't make it up.
                            wtf have the pair of them done to warrant me getting behind them? gone are the days when i get behind players/board/management just because they are employed by the club i love. Blind worship and support maybe the problem on here with some as ive noticed a few lapping it up with the "TRUST IN NEIL" and "AMIT HAS PASSION FOR RANGERS" threads...complete ******** and swallowed by the gullible.
                            waiting for the board to prove its ambition and commitment instead of just talking about it and as far as Colin goes guess we just wait and see how he does with what he's got (see if he's even here in 12 months)....not impressed so far with his "list" of players he's given the board to go get for him ...Kenny being the only half decent addition.
                            If the board have decided to follow on from Flavio and charge the ticket prices they do then they better start walking the walk if they want to sell more than the paltry few they already have.
                            Some said we might lose the family feel of the club by having Billionaires come in and start spending....well we've lost the old Rangers alright and the board have spent fkall.

Comment

it won't get us automatic promotion
                              Then we're aiming too low (again). How can anyone be satisfied with that?
                              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Re: The Derry signing mentioned earlier...

With reports that Mahon may be moving on and uncertainty as to whether Rowlands can complete a full season (maybe lucky with half?) can fully understand the signing of Derry. Not saying he's the best available in that position but he tends to do what it says on the tin so, in my view, an understandable signing and fairly decent at this level.

Comment

Working...
                                X