Clear All

• Anyone else concerned?

NW likes "to get my new players in nice and early and ready for pre-season"

"lets wait until June"

"lets wait until July"

"lets wait until after the World Cup"

How long before "we've got until end of August when the window shuts"

and now you read "Rangers look for FINAL piece of jigsaw"

The ST sales figure tells it's own story which is same old, same old.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

I totally agree, im just back from 2 weeks in Spain and was hoping to get back to at
    least one decent signing.

Comment

I wouldnt say i was worried at this point.

In various latest interviews we have been asked to be patient. So for the time being i will continue to be so.

I have faith still....
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I am massively concerned!

Warnock loves to sign players early, the players we have already signed are very underwhelming.

The massive plus for me is that the club kindly refunded my season ticket, so can't really moan now.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I am massively concerned!

Warnock loves to sign players early, the players we have already signed are very underwhelming.

The massive plus for me is that the club kindly refunded my season ticket, so can't really moan now.
          What kind of fan are you?

I guess you would be classed in the glory hunter bracket, which is fine, as long as you admit it.

Comment

Following QPR for many a year can't put me in the bracket of glory hunter.

550 pounds is alot of money and if I am not getting value for money I will react.

Dave not arguing with u, and u shouldn't question my loyalty.

Plenty of other fans disappointed like me.

I will go to 15 games so the club will still get 375 pounds of my hard earned money!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Please look at the season tickets stuck thread for this convo continued. Not point in having the same conversation on 2 threads.

Comment

550 pounds is alot of money and if I am not getting value for money I will react.

I will go to 15 games so the club will still get 375 pounds of my hard earned money!
                surely you are supposed to see how they perform to see if you are getting value for your money, personally wouldn't have given you the money back as the goods bought have not been viewed yet.

Also you sound like a sulky kid, not bought the players YOu wanted so you want your money back, laughable.

Comment

qrfc have shafted its fans for years.nothing changes hence why i dont do season tickets!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I would have thought people would know what they are getting into when buying a season ticket by now.You either support the club,through good and bad times,or not.

WeAreQPR12,you disgust me.Either support QPR or find another more succsesful club to follow like Chelsea and their glory hunting fans.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      qrfc have shafted its fans for years.nothing changes hence why i dont do season tickets!
                      Ive been going to the R's since 77 and only had a season ticket in 82. It is commitment to have a ST and an expense. The prices need to be lowered for any chance of the clubs target of 9000, which wont happen now. Even if we get a couple of shock signings, there still wont be a mad rush for the ST's.
                      This is a reality check.

Comment

last st i had was 2001/2 in the old div two which i thoroughly enjoyed.remember 18000+ against cambridge ffs!!!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Still early days, we have some irons in the fires ;) Watch This Space

Comment

what exactly is "value for money" in watching footie??? Football by its very nature is an unpredictable commodity - you are not buying a constant product, so as a previous poster quite rightly pointed out, the product has yet to be opened so you have no idea what you will get. Surely that's part of the footie experience - the highs and lows - especially following QPR. For a more constant and value for money experience, if that is what is required, there are better products available in elsewhere!

Comment

Think Mick Jones said this week that we are in for players but he doesn't expect anything to happen for a fortnight. If that's the case, so be it. Not a lot we can do about it so no point worrying.

Yep, I'm underwhelmed so far too but hopefully things will pick up. Faith, Trust and Patience seem to be lacking on this board. Really not sure why everyone wants everyone to be signed already. No other team has their squad finalized yet, not sure why we should.

Comment

Working...
                              X