Let's be positive thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
    "Lets be postive" that's what Mark Fowler's bird said and look what happened to him!
    Turmed up on dancin on ice?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I didn't know that! Shouldn't be allowed what if he had cut himself on someone skate or something! He should have flicked blood at Donal MacIntyre!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        stricly come dancing fool

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

me no fool it was the ice one fool cos he went off the ice in to the bit they come on.So there!!!!!!!!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            don't do pre season but I would love a new striker to help feel like my season ticket is worth it. Also I am a 1st time season ticket holder, really can't see why I jumped in the deep end I guess I wasn't expecting hill, derry, and the other players I have forgotten about
            Thought you said you would do some pre-season!! 2 hours to Italy and a good time in Cornwall, or was this someone else?

Anyway this is supposed to be positive, so here it goes......by **** its hot outside
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

funny stuff that.

Comment

Apolegy would be nice as my Mrs TV watching habbits have washed off on me.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                  I didn't know that! Shouldn't be allowed what if he had cut himself on someone skate or something! He should have flicked blood at Donal MacIntyre!
                  me no fool it was the ice one fool cos he went off the ice in to the bit they come on.So there!!!!!!!!!!.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Carty

mark fowlers bird not dad!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

You are turning into your Mrs Leighsy
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                    X