No announcement yet.

Harrow Boro Friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is another big pub up the road called the Black Bull (shitholeofapub which Rowlands had on his shirt at Hillsborough) which apparantly has been taken over by the people who own Venue 5 (Indian pub/restaurant), which was once the Clay Pigeon.

Comment

Wants to keep the cash coming in or get well insured

Comment

I shall be popping into the Star before the game, as that used to be my local about 25 years ago when it was The Constellation. Earlsmead has a really good clubhouse. Looking forward to this one, as Harrow Borough was my local team and I still follow their fortunes.
        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------
        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          There is another big pub up the road called the Black Bull (shitholeofapub which Rowlands had on his shirt at Hillsborough) which apparantly has been taken over by the people who own Venue 5 (Indian pub/restaurant), which was once the Clay Pigeon.
          its a tottenham pub run by a bloke called olly.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Was was always lively on a weekend as was the Clay Pidgeon
            Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
              GTP - true enough. The Star (nee Constellation) outside Sth Harrow is OK but a hike (or bus) away from the ground. Bout 15 minute walk or so. The Horseshoe bar (I think its called) a little further down toward ground is alright. Couple of other shop front bars on way I think. Or stop and have a ruby with your beer and you have limitless options!!

Going back other way there is a working mans club thing if you are an affiliated member or the Half Moon. But at either you are defo in bus territory unless you like walking. A lot.

I have discussed local pubs on here with Vanhoop on here before and I think he would know best as on that side of harrow (I think?). Any comments young hoopa?

Ground may be best option.
              hello stan,the horseshoe has opened up again,or you got the eastcote.the star does a nice bit of grub or take a walk down to henneseys opposite st gabs.horseshoes the nearest,but as the lads say the clubhouse is not too bad.for lads on it all day start at the top of the hill a pub called the castle then the white horse,half moon and then onto the high st which takes you to the ground.to blend in around this manor wear youre QPR turbans
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

VanH - Ta. Truly encyclopedic bender options. You missed a calling from "Lonely Planet"

Myself thinking off tube on way back from work at Sth Harrow and into Star for swifties and then to the ground for more. Ruby and bevvies in one of the many on way back up the High St.

Hooped Burqas could be a niche market.

Comment

mate plays for harrow so free entry and I aint got a game so be there
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                  X