Anyone still not renewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still not renewed?

I had a call from the box office when I was at Heathrow about to go away so did not get around to doing it then and had another call on my mobile yesterday which I missed

To be honest after the way we season ticket holders were shafted last year with all the promotions etc I might even just get a membership and though I still intend going to every game I am sure I will be better off financially by not buying a season ticket and just take advantage of the numerous offers that will come

I bought one but I didn't expect the palace old timers.

I wanted Ambrose, Clyne and Danns but I get Hill and derry, the worst players on the pitch against sheff wed.

Made a massive mistake buying one unless we start spending.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Same as me mate, rather pick and choose at the moment. Like you I will prob go all games and hopefully save money with their offers and £10 games etc.

Comment

I have a silver season ticket.

If anyone want an early bird price then I am very willing to sell it?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I have a silver season ticket.

If anyone want an early bird price then I am very willing to sell it?
          Lol, classic mate, trying to sell the ticket before the season starts because you can save money when they announce the £10 games, as people havent been suckered in like last year with the spin and BS.

Did it the wrong way round bruv!!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            I had a call from the box office when I was at Heathrow about to go away so did not get around to doing it then and had another call on my mobile yesterday which I missed

To be honest after the way we season ticket holders were shafted last year with all the promotions etc I might even just get a membership and though I still intend going to every game I am sure I will be better off financially by not buying a season ticket and just take advantage of the numerous offers that will come

same situation

Comment

"To be honest after the way we season ticket holders were shafted last year with all the promotions etc I might even just get a membership and though I still intend going to every game I am sure I will be better off financially by not buying a season ticket and just take advantage of the numerous offers that will come"

And the new board said they listened and acted ............... My Backside.

Comment

You just reminded me, in for a penny.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Isleworth, I'm with you.

Im going on holiday for two weeks in September and with that means my season ticket I would actualy lose money. Having bought an away season ticket for the last few years I have been basically shafted from behind, because it gave me no benefits whatsover and had to pay £3.50 each time for the privelige.

if it means leaving the qblock than so be it, really thinking of buying on the day and moving to South africa Road.

At the very least might just get a membership enabling me to go in the qblock.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    really thinking of buying on the day and moving to South africa Road.
                    No problem as long as you leave your drum in Q block.

Comment

Isleworth, I'm with you.

Im going on holiday for two weeks in September and with that means my season ticket I would actualy lose money. Having bought an away season ticket for the last few years I have been basically shafted from behind, because it gave me no benefits whatsover and had to pay £3.50 each time for the privelige.

if it means leaving the qblock than so be it, really thinking of buying on the day and moving to South africa Road.

You could allways become 'RBlock Pete' , same group of lads i don't thinkyou need a memebership for there, or even move the drum down to xblock give the opposing fans a run for their money.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Isleworth, I'm with you.

Might be an idea to wear a disguise as well Pete as it seems that you me and MYU have our cards marked and we will be sorted away from the messageboards next season :drunk:

Comment

Pete if you come with that drum then SA road fans won't like it one bit.

Comment

LOL

No plans for drum next season if I move
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Havent renewed the club seem incapable of learning from past mistakes (or perhaps they just arnt bothered) But I am learning from mine.
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                              X