Question Nodge re Adel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Nodge re Adel

A question aimed mainly at you Nodge, given your knowledge of events at Spurs, I wondered if you knew if AT is due to go on the US tour with Harry & Co.
    I heard HR talking this morning when he said the tour was next week, a huge pain in the backside and that senior players (ten I think he said) involved in World Cup duty, would not be going. Obviously he said it's a chance for some of the kids and fringe players to step up and show what they are all about.
    Just wondered if you have any idea if this includes Adel or is he 100% closed out of HR's future plans?
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

good question, over to you nodge
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      good question, over to you nodge
      Basically, I keep refreshing for news on Adel as many people seem to suggest news is imminent. If Nodge can confirm that he is off to the States then I can leave F5 alone and get on with earning some money for a while
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Bump - for Nodge as you are here now?
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

No idea. The side that's due to play tomorrow is a mix of 1st teamers and players available for transfer or loan. If he plays I will report back with info.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            No idea. The side that's due to play tomorrow is a mix of 1st teamers and players available for transfer or loan. If he plays I will report back with info.
            My Spurs mate reckons he has no real future at Spurs along with Ohara Rose etc...Rose will go out on loan...not sure about Ohara and Adel.
            Spurs season ticket holders had to renew early May....way before they knew that had qualified for Champions league.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
              My Spurs mate reckons he has no real future at Spurs along with Ohara Rose etc...Rose will go out on loan...not sure about Ohara and Adel.
              Spurs season ticket holders had to renew early May....way before they knew that had qualified for Champions league.
              Yup. And they all did. Capped at 25,000 season tickets with another 31,000 on a season ticket waiting list.

Comment

My boys manager is a spud and season tckt holder and he says he wouldnt cut it in the prem either.Seems spuds just dont rate him?
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If Harry gets JC that'll make it even more difficult for him to get in their team. Agent holding out imo
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    Yup. And they all did. Capped at 25,000 season tickets with another 31,000 on a season ticket waiting list.
                    Exactly - which is why he renewed..

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                      If Harry gets JC that'll make it even more difficult for him to get in their team. Agent holding out imo
                      This.

Is.

Correct.

Comment

Two ball will never play for spurs in a competitive game and £20 to the tiger cubs says we will end up with him because no one else wants him. This should stop the usual b00locks in reply.

Comment

I will happily match the first five people accepting this bet but we need to set up a 'Just giving' type account, to see who has balls and who likes reading their own words and talks for talkings sake.
                          Last edited by paulmason; 10-07-2010, 12:21 AM.

Comment

on the bench today for Spurs at Bournemouth...

Comment

Spurs must be pretty stupid if they sell him. He must be one for the future.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X