X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No McAnuff, but maybe Tommy Smith?

Worrying quote,

"they still need someone on the right to complete a squad"

Fulham is a typically diverse London area with something for everyone - from the hustle and bustle of North End Road Market, to the refined chicness of the iconic Fulham Road. It boasts superb pubs and restaurants, two Premier League football clubs and excellent transport links.

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
    Worrying quote,

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-26813820/
    Wouldn't worry about what some hack writes. Warnock and Mick Jones have both saidmore players coming in.

Comment

How can they fail in a bid to bring a player to QPR FC, if there is no bid in the first place.

McAnuff denies £1.5 million QPR bid

Rangers target? Jobi McAnuff says he has heard nothing from his agent regarding an alleged £1.5 million offer from QPR.

JOBI McAnuff has denied any knowledge of a £1.5 million bid from Championship rivals Queens Park Rangers.

Royals are rumoured to have rejected a seven-figure bid for the 28-year-old winger earlier this week

Comment

We then get told we have upped the bid to 1.8 millionbut reading are holding out for 2 million

ffs 200k just fu cking pay the extra 200k or bring in another free more like!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Is Mcanuff a quality player? Havent seen him live.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

According to his wikipedia page he has never been sent off in a match

Comment

Yeah, and a right back, two GOOD strikers and a midfield general.

Comment

Be just as happy with Smith, hasn't he also got a much better scoring record?

Comment

question is why are all these players and managers saying they have had no contact or offers, we are becoming a joke. Tightest men in britain are found in the c club
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Spoke to Tommy Smith's dad on tues, said he wouldn't be coming to Rangers. He wants more money than we are offering.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      question is why are all these players and managers saying they have had no contact or offers, we are becoming a joke. Tightest men in britain are found in the c club
                      The tightest men are usually the richest men, hard to change a habit of a lifetime.

Comment

Tightest? You seen our p+l? We're loss making, be thankful we're looking to buy not sell

Comment

Good job we have billionnaire owners then James.....

Comment

Bit of inside info regarding tommy smith, he is in talks and has been ofered 12k a week but he is holding out for 15k. He was on 22k a week at Portsmouth and is obviously willing to take a pay cut. IMO not sure if he is worth 15k a week all depends on the transfere fee I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Cos everything you read in the papers is true right? And even if it were - you believe everything Managers and players say too?

Get a grip.

Comment

Working...
                              X