football or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• football or

linking up with the lads on a saturday? i know the result matters,but innit great just to get on the p iss with the lads and let the jokes flow.all the talk of who were gonna sign wont make no difference at all because we all like stopping at the same place every other saturday afternoon.this season should be about getting vocal down the bush and making loftus rd a horrible place to visit. all you r and s block lads move down to x.and the sa rd f block down to a. lets ave it
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Meeting up with your pals on a sat is all part of the football expirence-even if i don't end up going to the game!!! Agree about making l.r a horrible place to come to-although i reckon many think that already!!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

meeting the lads is part of the day for me without that it wouldnt be half the laugh

Comment

keep telling 'non believers' its not just about 22 men kicking a ball at each other and a tw*t in black trying to stop them, it's part of your social life, meeting for beers, planning away trips and sometimes meeting up with people who you aint seen for years. thats always good, even though the football is often not

Comment

The game is only part of the experience on match days. Meeting up with pals, a few beers and the banter completes the day.
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Meeting ya mates and havin a few beers is what its all about. Personally i allways try to make the game although when i get there i cant allways see whats happening!!

Im missing my football days badly this summer, this season plans to be a right tear up!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              Meeting up with your pals on a sat is all part of the football expirence-even if i don't end up going to the game!!! Agree about making l.r a horrible place to come to-although i reckon many think that already!!!
              Problem is most of them are QPR fans !!
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
              X