Has Mahon been released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Mahon been released?

Anyone know if hes been given a chance to prove himself or has he been released?

Both, I think.

Comment

Prove his worth

Comment

He's on the PFA list as 'available for free transfer'

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          He's on the PFA list as 'available for free transfer'
          No longer listed on official site,saying that neither are Hill or Derry.

Comment

Maybe it was all just a bad dream...

Comment

He's out of contract but doing pre-season with the squad. With a very loose arrangement that if he impresses he'll get an offer for the season.

I'd like him to stay. Prefer him to Derry in that role. But clear he aint gonna. Dead man jogging.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                He's out of contract but doing pre-season with the squad. With a very loose arrangement that if he impresses he'll get an offer for the season.

I'd like him to stay. Prefer him to Derry in that role. But clear he aint gonna. Dead man jogging.
                Maybe they should have a foot race, 100 metre dash. Whoever wins gets the contract. Mind you, the season could be half over before they finish.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                  Anyone know if hes been given a chance to prove himself or has he been released?
                  Was told he can go but he asked Warnock if he'd have a look at him over the summer and if he could do a pre season with the club which Warnock agreed too. Think it's a watch this space kind of scenario.

Comment

Working...
                  X