Now now, opinions will differ.
    Stewart even scored a few for us
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Whatever you think of Stewart he is vital for us, because none of our other central defenders have any pace whatsoever. A central defence without pace will play 10 metres deeper, either conceding space to the opposition to play around you or your midfield has to play deeper leaving the attackers isolated and the inevitable hoofball.

IMHO a priority signing needed to be a pacy centre half to cover/give competion to stewart, and without pace in our defence we have no hope of making the top 6

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
        Whatever you think of Stewart he is vital for us, because none of our other central defenders have any pace whatsoever. A central defence without pace will play 10 metres deeper, either conceding space to the opposition to play around you or your midfield has to play deeper leaving the attackers isolated and the inevitable hoofball.

IMHO a priority signing needed to be a pacy centre half to cover/give competion to stewart, and without pace in our defence we have no hope of making the top 6

Spot on with your post.

Comment

Stewart is a no nonsense centre half with pace, I can see him starting under Warnock.

TBH when I look at CB's I don't see much between them and that includes Connolly. Ideally we need a new CB but at this levels the majority of CB's are prone to rickets.
          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 09-07-2010, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Are we really so devoid of any decent players that Stewart can be considered pacy?

I've seen oil tankers in the Solent that accelerate quicker than Stewart!

His legs start moving but his Hugh J@rse lags so far behind it may as well be in the Westfield centre.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              Are we really so devoid of any decent players that Stewart can be considered pacy?

His legs start moving but his Hugh J@rse lags so far behind it may as well be in the Westfield centre.
              Sitting on the fence again Nodge

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

He is our quickest centre half that's the bottom line

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  He is our quickest centre half that's the bottom line
                  There you go again slagging off his rear end

Comment

Working...
                  X