of all our donkeys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• of all our donkeys...

who wouldn't you mind hanging around next season (excluding all the newly purchased donkeys who obviously aren't going anywhere for a while)?

for me it would be helguson - for all his terrible injury record and poor form for us he still has by far and away the best goal record of any established striker we have.

Id love to see Vine and Cook get back to some sort of form.

Comment

All of them. Could always sell some rides at half time for the kids.

Comment

I think Hall is under rated on here. No world beater but actually better than Stewart and not a lot in it with Gorkss (who I think is hugely over rated.)

And as for Ramage......
        :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          who wouldn't you mind hanging around next season (excluding all the newly purchased donkeys who obviously aren't going anywhere for a while)?

for me it would be helguson - for all his terrible injury record and poor form for us he still has by far and away the best goal record of any established striker we have.
          Now that's a scary thought.

Comment

Helguson

Decent striker just didn't perform for us & dodgy injury record. If he could stay fit I really fancy NW getting him up for the job. Other than that Hall has a lot to live up to that we haven't seen yet.

Comment

helguson best striker we have at the moment,hope that changes very soon

Comment

All of them, apart from Dave, are capable of much more than they showed last season. But I think it is a big ask for NW to get much out of them as they are all injury prone, apart from Dave who is just rubbish.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  I really fancy NW

Comment

helgusson n hall for me worth another chance....as said hall as good as stewart/gorkks....hh defo could get us 15-20 if fit n selected!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X