which team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which team

was you impressed with last season, and what do you think thier chances are this season ?
    for me it was donny ,best passing team,good manager, and can see them doing even better this time around
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Forest to go up in the Automatics

Comment

Swansea

Comment

Blackpool and Cardiff (unfortunately). Thought fair play to S****horpe for survival as such a small club and got their dream win away at fortress Loftus Road. Donny were also very good, god awful town though, O Driscoll will get a bigger move soon enough.

Comment

Leicester

Comment

Doncaster is quite a clever call. Wouldn't have thought of them instantly but they were the most attractive footballing team we played. But we were most outplayed by Leicester. And Swansea had us well sussed.

Comment

Forest, Best manager in the division imo plus never fail to put their money where their mouth is..

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Forest, Best manager in the division imo plus never fail to put their money where their mouth is..
                I'll never agree with that mate. Only gets results when he spends a truck load of dough. Spends it wisely I guess, but Roy Keane got Sunderland promoted with dough as well.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

The best team I saw last season that impressed me was Forest, they absolutely hammered us. Apart from a poor end of season they were very impressive
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

boro have signed quality striker (boyd) and midfielder (bailey)
                    my money is on them

Comment

agreed e8........battered us twice and have strengthend....good manager too.......certs!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X