Adel tarrabt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel tarrabt.

why is everyone going on about where is he going to play next season? was he a wise signing?

Unless i have missed something there is no evidence showing that he has signed for Queens Park Rangers.

CCan somebody please confirm that adle tarrabt is still a spud and not a ranger.:yush:
    WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Watch this space!!!!!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

What do you know oldhoop?

He should be given a fu cking deadline to make a decision.

Otherwise the guy could let us down and waist our time for bringing in other quality.

If it is over 2 million then thats probably 60% of our budget.

Turning into another ambrose/gorrks mess
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by weareqpr12 View Post
        what do you know oldhoop? who says he don't know

he should be given a fu cking deadline to make a decision. errr why? Why should there be a deadline. He may have given Warnock his word and there could be personal reasons for him not joining for a few weeks

otherwise the guy could let us down and waist our time for bringing in other quality. deal with you're impatient please. When does the season start ffs

if it is over 2 million then thats probably 60% of our budget. oh and know you know the inns and outs of our clubs financial struture?

turning into another ambrose/gorrks mess
        rant over!

Comment

I would be prepared to wait til the 6th August for Adel. My fingers are crossed that he signs eventually whenever that maybe, it will imo be worth the wait.

Comment

He wants to go to spain doesn't he?

Comment

Dont think he is going to sign, beleive he is just keeping his options open so he can jump ship if a foriegn or bigger club come in for him, He's such a talented player but will probably sulk as soon as the fans see him doing the same things he done last year and be screaming at warnock to take him off

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                Dont think he is going to sign, beleive he is just keeping his options open so he can jump ship if a foriegn or bigger club come in for him, He's such a talented player but will probably sulk as soon as the fans see him doing the same things he done last year and be screaming at warnock to take him off
                United fans gave Ronaldo a large amount of stick in his early days.

Comment

a massive part of me thinks he wont sign for us, and the only reason he will is if no-one else will have him and he has to sign just to play or get paid.
                  cos he really doesnt like rangers, that is blatently obvious.
                  and its hard to blame him really after the uneccesary stick he got at the end of last season.

Comment

Are you referring to the stick he got for demanding he be substituted after Buzz took a penalty ?

Comment

everytime someone posts a topic with the name "Adel", or "Taraabt" in it, the views shoot up rapidly. I think its clear that most people want to sign this guy, and recognise his qualities, whether he can be frsutrating or not. he is aclass act, and I will be keeping my fingers crossed that we sign him - team taraabt

Comment

yeah, and he was booed before that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                          yeah, and he was booed before that as well.
                          Are you saying he was correct for demanding to be subbed because Buzz would not let him take a penalty ?

Comment

didnt bother or affect me either way to be fair.
                            hes the star player in the side, if he wants to take the penalty let him till he misses imo.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              didnt bother or affect me either way to be fair.
                              hes the star player in the side, if he wants to take the penalty let him till he misses imo.
                              Why say "and its hard to blame him really after the uneccesary stick he got at the end of last season" then.

Comment

Working...
                              X