tommy spurr or bradley orr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tommy spurr or bradley orr

its going to be a two horse race between the two we are interested in both players but will sign only one
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Spur will go to Leeds and both play opposite fullback roles anyway.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

in

so lets buy both

More...

Comment

One's a left back the other is a right back......also I don't even think we are after Spurr.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          One's a left back the other is a right back......also I don't even think we are after Spurr.
          If we sign spurr then paladini is still buying players, unless you can tell me that our last 5 managers have all fancied him... think not!

Comment

More than the last five managers, that was only last season! We've been linked with him every since the take over. I can't see him staying at Sheff Wed, but I can't see him comimg to us though.

Comment

Spurr is a great player. Like a low rent Philip Lahm - in a good way. Certainly doesn't fit in with Warnock's "Land of the Giants" defensive back line but is a fantastic footballer. If he was 4 inches taller he'd be a regular in the top half of the Prem. Loads of PL clubs scouted him over the past 18 months - all came to the same conclusion - excellent technically but too short.

Comment

id rather have mr magoo playing right back than bradly orr scouse numpty is proper mouthy

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  Spurr is a great player. Like a low rent Philip Lahm - in a good way. Certainly doesn't fit in with Warnock's "Land of the Giants" defensive back line but is a fantastic footballer. If he was 4 inches taller he'd be a regular in the top half of the Prem. Loads of PL clubs scouted him over the past 18 months - all came to the same conclusion - excellent technically but too short.
                  Size isn't everything for a full back Nodge.......look at Patrice Evra.

Comment

Spurr every time. But as I don't have Warnock's phone number, not gonna make a lot of difference.

Comment

rather tommy ****les n bradley walsh.........both equally good comediennes!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I dont know what Tommy Spurr you are on about but the Tommy Spurr that plays at left bask at sheff weds is 6ft 1inch tall so why are you saying he is to sort?????????

Comment

he

he means hes a little short of brains

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X