Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
    Are you shi.tting me?
    No, faurlin is a better footballer and he needs a hardman next to him (derry). Buzsaky is too predictable as a left midfielder and does not have the pace to be out on the wings. He could play behind a striker, but taarabt is better.

Comment

And w12 ranger, looking back on it buzsaky is a better player but he is probably on big wages and he wont sit on the bench

Comment

Plan B is some gifted talent-great musician/songwriter,actor and footballer too.proper all rounder
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          I have levelled some justified harsh criticism in your direction last season you have been overweight, lacking fitness and your attitude has been brought into question following the Magilton saga.

However, on your day you are a class act and if Taarabt signs we do arguably have 2 of the best players in the division. Last season was difficult to say the least due to 5 managerial changes. I don't doubt that fitness levels and form of a number of players who may have performed better would have been affected, moral at the club without a doubt would have been low.

This whole Ambrose saga has made realise that we already have a very special player and I hope you do enough in pre-season to warrant a place in the starting 11. The club has stability and a good managerial set up, there are no more excuses, get the **** on with the job.
          So by liking the sound of your own voice and shouting every other person with opposing views to you down, means your sorry and that's it ? How about thinking before you type ????

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            So by liking the sound of your own voice and shouting every other person with opposing views to you down, means your sorry and that's it ? How about thinking before you type ????

No not at all maybe you have misread what I have said, I think I felt I was fully justified in my comments. I have never denied Buzsaky's ability but have criticised his form last season a lot. All I have done is take a step back and get behind a player who could be key for us season, though if he doesn't improve he will be shipped out.

Anyway talking about thinking before you type, lets see how often your 'Two Ball' comments get rammed down your throat if Taarabt signs.....my feeling is on a weekly basis for the rest of the season.

Maybe it is you who needs to think before they type, I think your still stewing over Jeffro's 'My Dream Team by Paul Mason' thread
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 07-07-2010, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Mackie and Clarke as our two starting strikers.
              Stick to ####ing.

Comment

What Jeffo thinks or says means nothing to me and is pointless tittle tattle, but having a bloated so called super star, who has made it known to who ever wants to listen that he wants to play in Spain or any other warmer climate than England parachuted into W12 after the 'also rans' have been through the hardest pre-season they have ever known, is bad for business.

Comment

I think on his day and in the correct position Buzz can be one of the best players in the division and he has shown some of his quality and i believe/hope Colin can get the best out of him and if not bye bye in January and Ambrose is a must buy!

Comment

Originally posted by IHLC View Post
                    Mackie and Clarke as our two starting strikers.
                    Stick to ####ing.
                    Come again

Comment

W12 I agree and only just had the chance to watch him on player.

The past is the past and this year will be his year, his kept fit and ready to go, fair play to him and hope he proves many fans wrong and it's about time we get behind him again, on his day he is one of the best out there.

Comment

Over-rated? Back again with the same old rubbish.

How many games has Faurlin actually won us?

Considering the general consensus among some people is that he is our best player, what has he actually done to prove that - and over how long? Particularly as his agent is currently playing hardball to make him the highest paid player at the club.

I'd take Buzsaky any day. I'd also take a central midfield pairing of Faurlin and Buzsaky over any in the division.
                        We don't need a hard man in midfield, we need someone who can pass straight.

Comment

Originally posted by W12Hoop View Post
                          No, faurlin is a better footballer and he needs a hardman next to him (derry). Buzsaky is too predictable as a left midfielder and does not have the pace to be out on the wings. He could play behind a striker, but taarabt is better.
                          Faurlin and Buzsaky is our best CM pairing. I don't want a hardman at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                            Faurlin and Buzsaky is our best CM pairing. I don't want a hardman at all.
                            Thats not what you said to me last night cait.

However I agree I would rather buzz play in the middle.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Agree with PaulMason, w12ranger you have a problem.

Not the first time you question supporters support for the club, when they disagree with your opinion, guess it won't be the last.

It comes across as very pompus as if your opinion is the only one worth having.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                Agree with PaulMason, w12ranger you have a problem.

Not the first time you question supporters support for the club, when they disagree with your opinion, guess it won't be the last.

It comes across as very pompus as if your opinion is the only one worth having.
                                Pete I'm sure I can find 10 times as many posters across the QPR Messageboard Community to say that YOU have a bigger 'problem' than me.

I'm a self opinionated QPR fan with no agenda, I haven't taken my 30 pieces of silver, I can hold my head high.
                                Last edited by W12_Ranger; 08-07-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X