Apology to Akos Buzsaky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology to Akos Buzsaky

I have levelled some justified harsh criticism in your direction last season you have been overweight, lacking fitness and your attitude has been brought into question following the Magilton saga.

However, on your day you are a class act and if Taarabt signs we do arguably have 2 of the best players in the division. Last season was difficult to say the least due to 5 managerial changes. I don't doubt that fitness levels and form of a number of players who may have performed better would have been affected, moral at the club without a doubt would have been low.

This whole Ambrose saga has made realise that we already have a very special player and I hope you do enough in pre-season to warrant a place in the starting 11. The club has stability and a good managerial set up, there are no more excuses, get the **** on with the job.

I would have buz in my team over ambrose everytime
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Im sure he will be very pleased when he reads 12yo Rangers appology,it will probably give him the drive needed to command a starting place next season.

Comment

Derry will be the key catalyst to our season, just like losing Mahon was key to our season nose diving. We need the defensive player to break things up and allow the creative players to perform. Faurlin and Derry central with two wingers, would really only leave space for a free roaming taarabt and target striker. Buzsacky could be a great backup for either Faurlin or Taarabt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Im sure he will be very pleased when he reads 12yo Rangers appology,it will probably give him the drive needed to command a starting place next season.
          I look forward to hearing you match analysis of how Buzz performs next season, in case you didn't know this is what he looks like

this is where you'll find him playing

and this is where the ground is located if you ever manage to remove yourself from armchair at any point next season.

http://www.multimap.com/world/GB/Eng...erd's_Bush
          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 07-07-2010, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Comment

Is he online then?

Comment

he comes on here looking for rough trade
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  I look forward to hearing you match analysis of how Buzz performs next season, in case you didn't know this is what he looks like

this is where you'll find him playing

and this is where the ground is located if you ever manage to remove yourself from armchair at any point next season.

http://www.multimap.com/world/GB/Eng...erd's_Bush
                  Thanks for that !2_yo Ranger,It all comes back to me now from my trip over there in march,didnt meet you though in Smutts bars,met Pete,Scott,Funky,Stanley,but no sign of you,pity because my kid is the same age as you, so you might have got on well with him as i brought him.I think it is great you have a hero in Merry Ploughboy,His Matt-Chew and Armchair jokes were funny but when someone else just copies his jokes well then its just boring,try to make up some yourself,if you can

Comment

Your assuming we will be playing a 4-4-1-1

There would be no reason why

--------Derry--------

--Buzsaky----Faurlin--

-------Taarabt------

--Mackie------Clarke--

or possibly

--------Derry-----Faurlin--------

Buzsaky-----Taarabt-------Mackie

-------------Clarke-------------

I'm not saying this will be how we will line up but with Derry in the team creative players will get more freedom. I think Faurlin will be Derrys legs next season in much the way Holloway was for Wilkins back in the day.
                    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 07-07-2010, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Over rated. Often goes missing in games even when played CM, especially away from home.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                        Over rated. Often goes missing in games even when played CM. IMO.
                        I agree, but that may change I do think he can fit into a system

He was lacking a massive amount of fitness last season of the back of 2 bad injuries.

I have a feeling some of us may end up eating our words next season including myself.

If anyone can benefit from a good pre season its Buzsaky IMO.
                        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 07-07-2010, 09:41 PM.

Comment

I think buzz is quite overrated and i think ambrose has proved to be better. Wont fit into our team next year, too soft for midfield not a winger

Comment

Originally posted by W12Hoop View Post
                            I think buzz is quite overrated and i think ambrose has proved to be better. Wont fit into our team next year, too soft for midfield not a winger
                            You don't need to be a winger if you play on the RHS of midfield, you do not need to hit the byeline if you can deliver a 40 cross.

The way we will play next season will be different, we will have a defensive midfielder who will break up play and lead us on the pitch, we will have a target man to hit and we will have pace in the likes of Mackie. Our fitness levels will greatly improve, movement of the ball will be better and we will have Plan B. I'm not writing Buzsaky of yet and given the choice over him and Ambrose I'd stick with Akos

Comment

Originally posted by W12Hoop View Post
                              Are you shi.tting me?

Comment

Working...
                              X