• Show
Clear All

• Akos on world

It deffo will be your season Buz

Bet your pleased cait

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
      It deffo will be your season Buz
      Did he announce your engagement publicly?
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        Did he announce your engagement publicly?
        I wish.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
          I wish.
          Still keeping it a secret then until August 7th.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

More talk!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
              More talk!!
              It won't be Mr Morris, it won't be.

Comment

Is Akos a bender , or is it a joke i missed
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Its Buzz or Two Ball and I hope Buzz stays as W12, as it is not bid enough for both of them. Also, if Two Ball drops in two weeks before the season starts as indicated, will there be resentment from the players, as he has not been through the "hardest pre-season they have ever known" ????

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    Its Buzz or Two Ball and I hope Buzz stays as W12, as it is not bid enough for both of them. Also, if Two Ball drops in two weeks before the season starts as indicated, will there be resentment from the players, as he has not been through the "hardest pre-season they have ever known" ????
                    Paul, for an intelligent lad you do talk some rubbish.

You seem so convinced that Taarabt causes disharmony in the squad you seem to be waging a one man personal vendetta against him.

Who is to say he isn't being put through his paces at Spurs and his fitness levels are actually higher than the rest of our squad. What if we signed Hooper for example 2 weeks before the season starts, will the players be resenting him as well?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Paul, for an intelligent lad you do talk some rubbish.

You seem so convinced that Taarabt causes disharmony in the squad you seem to be waging a one man personal vendetta against him.

Who is to say he isn't being put through his paces at Spurs and his fitness levels are actually higher than the rest of our squad. What if we signed Hooper for example 2 weeks before the season starts, will the players be resenting him as well?
                      Cant remember the last tome Hooper asked to come of because he was not allowed to take a penalty ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        Cant remember the last tome Hooper asked to come of because he was not allowed to take a penalty ?
                        Paul take your head out of your a.rse on this one, the lads petulance can be overcome with good man management. He is a talent and if your any younger than about 27 then the chances are he is the best footballer you have seen in a QPR shirt.

Comment

Paul take your head out of your a.rse on this one, the lads petulance can be overcome with good man management. He is a talent and if your any younger than about 27 then the chances are he is the best footballer you have seen in a QPR shirt.
                          U sure about that w12?

I am 31 and I wouldn't even place him in my top 10 list
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I will take my head out of my bottom for you, but I am late 40's and have seen much better than the me, me me, two ball, so what is your point or was you hoping I had not seen better team players that two ball ?

Comment

Its a bit patronising to suggest that Spurs, a club massively bigger, more successful and frankly more professional than our own wd not have put just a teeny bit of thought into getting its players fit during pre-season. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X