Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

palace will not do better than qpr because WE GOT WARNOCK

gutted palace

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Ye ye but dey wud rather hav burlee bruv

Comment

and both crystal palace fans and burley would rather have a can of white lightning and a packet of soverign lol

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

lets play palace word association ill start

poor (in every sense of the word)

Comment

Don't wanna give 'em the satisfaction of thinking we care about them. They're obviously very jealous and almost seem to want to start a rivalry with us, but we've got bigger fish to fry, like Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              DAVE DAVE DAVE - You're missing the point here. Yes I agree he would have been a great signing for £750k and not a penny more. Lets face it in the crazy football world we now live in you can't buy anything that decent for £750k these days unless you unearth a lower division gem. That is what people on here mean. It's not a jealous response because someone has taken away the candy or a knee jerk response. Thank God is simply a figure of speech as in lets move on.

One thing I do find funny though is the bit of your post I've made BOLD. How many players have you lost and look what have you brought in? I didn't really want to see Palace go out of business as its bad for the game but be real fella you're not in that safe a waters. You don't really have a large influx of money coming in, YOU WILL lose some of your other decent players who will be replaced by kids you'll try and bring through and I bet if you do bring money in from selling players it all won't be re-invested into players. Hell lets be serious you haven't even re-employed all the ruddy staff you made redundant a few weeks ago so lets not argue about ambition. You'll be robbing Peter to pay Paul over the coming months. If we offered more money for Ambrose you'd bit our hands off. You've played the game trying to induce a bidding war and it’s backfired. Let’s see how long you keep playing that card for. The only thing you have going for you is your loyal supporters based and that tide can turn very easily if your board does something wrong.

We now have stability off the field. Hopefully the boardroom saga's have ceased at Loftus Road and with Warnock pulling the strings you'll see we'll be a different side. You referenced your 10point deduction you'd of finished about us, true, But I can also say if your mum was a man she could have been your dad. IF is a big word. IF never occurred last season did it? So I'll leave you with a few if's...

If you make 15th spot or about then you've had a fantastic season.

If you don't start signing some decent proven players you'll be in trouble by xmas.

If you don't get real and face up to facts then Selhurst Park won't be a happy place to watch football this season.

What people can all see is you are still up poo street! Good luck for the season in all honestly but lets not be mugs fella like most of the British population who thought England would win the World Cup. Palace are in trouble, BIG TROUBLE.

Dazzer 1977, im not here for arguments and it's good to have debates like this but i still can't understand how you seem to know more about our owners and the running of our club even though you don;t support us?

We have lost Ertl, Derry, Hill, Butterfield, Lawrence, Carle who were all out of contract anyway, other than Carle who was released so he could return home to Australia. So far we have brought in David Wright, Adam Barrett and Andy Dorman, with at least a minimum of 5 or 6 others to join in the next few eeks if not days. Yes we know we are short on numbers which Burley is rectifying but we are not short on quality and do have a good backbone to our side with Speroni, Clyne, McCarthy, Ambrose, Danns, and Lee.

I don't see how your convinced that we will lose some of our decent players, Darren Ambrose is signing a contract extension, Nathaniel Clyne has announced he has no intention of leaving Palace this season, something backed up by Burley, and Julian Speroni also definately staying, they are probably the 3 players, other than Danns, who would probably get us any kind of decent transfer fee. Plus any players that are sold, will be sold under the instruction of Burley and not the owners, and all money will be re-invested back into the team, confirmed by the new owners in their press conferece.

Most of the staff that were made redundant have now returned to their roles within the club, there is just a handful of staff that didnt return because they were on short tem contracts and had found other employment elsewhere.

We are now moving into a period of stability and building from scratch which is something a hell of a lot of clubs will be doing in the coming seasons, we thankfully will be ahead of most clubs as we are doing that now. Teams like Preston, Cardiff, Hull, Charlton to name but few could all fall into the trap of administration at some point this season.

In terms of Warnock, and yes i admit i loved him when he was at Palace, he is not a saviour, even when he did have money to spend at Palace it wasn't spent wisely, namely spending £1.3million on Carle only to benched and hardly played less than a year after signing him and sending Alan lee out on loan within 6 months of signing him. Warnock is from the old school and only played football one way with him and that was long ball style. Yes when he came in at first he changed our fortunes and we managed to sneak into the play-offs, but in his only full season with us we ended up with our worst home record in years and finished 16th, and when he left us last year we were 21st, and even without the points deuction it would have been 13th so again i wouldn't expect miracles and so far your signings don't see any reasons as to why you will fighting for the title or promotion. You saw the slump you had with Warnock in charge towards the end of last season and the type of football he played, even supporters on here were moaning of his style, untill you picked up a few wins in your last few games to get safe.

I agree at Palace it is a case of re-building and i would be more than happy with a mid-table finish after what we went through last year, supoorters have differing opinions which makes football such a great game to be involved in, but i believe George Burley is an excellent choice as our new manager and his record in the division is second to none and that can't be argued with, yes people may bring up his past, but yes thats just that, his past, and if he can do to us what he done for Ipswich, Derby, and Southampton and build a promotion chasing side on a limited budget i would be more than happy with that.

Financially, yes we are not golden rich but we do have wealthy owners with silent wealthy investors which will keep us on a sound financial footing so no i don't agree with your assesment that we are still up poo street. The owners are not going to be chasing the dream by throwing money at it but will do it business purposely which i think is the way it has to be done now to avoid being in the situation we were in previously.

The new season kicks off in 4 weeks time and then the real football can begin and all the3se questions and debates we are having will soon be answered.

Finally, in my honest opinion i do believe that come Xmas if QPR are not near the top on in the play off places then i can see Warnock becoming another one of those managers being paid off to leave QPR. We shall see!

Let's look forward to the new season! I can't wait!

Comment

i still can't understand how you seem to know more about our owners and the running of our club even though you don;t support us?

your on here every ****ing day going on about your shity little club f off and go back to your messageboard this is getting f'n ri-god-dam-diculous!!!!!! why am i having to troll through this tools messages to read what QPR fans think

your on a qpr message board DAVE it will never be a debate so as long as your a palace fan

dont ask us, please with us to be your friend and debate with you because you and you twelve year old friends have invaded our site

go back to your own as your views are boring

we as qpr fans can admit from time to time we aint a great club but your out of your mind the way you talk about palace its like your man united

know your place and keep to it u prik

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                  i still can't understand how you seem to know more about our owners and the running of our club even though you don;t support us?

your on here every ****ing day going on about your shity little club f off and go back to your messageboard this is getting f'n ri-god-dam-diculous!!!!!! why am i having to troll through this tools messages to read what QPR fans think

your on a qpr message board DAVE it will never be a debate so as long as your a palace fan

dont ask us, please with us to be your friend and debate with you because you and you twelve year old friends have invaded our site

go back to your own as your views are boring

we as qpr fans can admit from time to time we aint a great club but your out of your mind the way you talk about palace its like your man united

know your place and keep to it u prik

I was replying to a post from Dazzer, never intended for you to be abusive.

Nice to see though that your skipping school lessons today or did they finish early today!

Comment

Dave...For the record...I never rated Ambrose, and my recent posts will confirm that. Sure, he's have been a decent acquisition, but he's certainly not the messiah your club make him out to be. He's had one good season in a 9 year career. He scored almost as many goals last season as he had in the 8 before that, and my honest opinion is that you've seen the very best of him mate. It happens...

Also, I'd much rather have Buzz, Taarabt and Faurlin running riot in the middle.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

• Originally posted by PalaceDave View Post
                      I was replying to a post from Dazzer, never intended for you to be abusive.

Nice to see though that your skipping school lessons today or did they finish early today!
                      this is a qpr site mate

im posting whilst at WORK something you job seeking benefit claming palace fans would know jack about mate tbh

just go and see what it would be like to get feedback from palace fans

or are you rejected by your own?

your a sh** fan who supports a sh** team at a sh** ground

:kiss: tata i dont find you abusive i find you boring and a waste of time

in short

go away

Comment

• Originally posted by PalaceDave View Post
                        Dazzer 1977, im not here for arguments and it's good to have debates like this but i still can't understand how you seem to know more about our owners and the running of our club even though you don;t support us?

We have lost Ertl, Derry, Hill, Butterfield, Lawrence, Carle who were all out of contract anyway, other than Carle who was released so he could return home to Australia. So far we have brought in David Wright, Adam Barrett and Andy Dorman, with at least a minimum of 5 or 6 others to join in the next few eeks if not days. Yes we know we are short on numbers which Burley is rectifying but we are not short on quality and do have a good backbone to our side with Speroni, Clyne, McCarthy, Ambrose, Danns, and Lee.

I don't see how your convinced that we will lose some of our decent players, Darren Ambrose is signing a contract extension, Nathaniel Clyne has announced he has no intention of leaving Palace this season, something backed up by Burley, and Julian Speroni also definately staying, they are probably the 3 players, other than Danns, who would probably get us any kind of decent transfer fee. Plus any players that are sold, will be sold under the instruction of Burley and not the owners, and all money will be re-invested back into the team, confirmed by the new owners in their press conferece.

Most of the staff that were made redundant have now returned to their roles within the club, there is just a handful of staff that didnt return because they were on short tem contracts and had found other employment elsewhere.

We are now moving into a period of stability and building from scratch which is something a hell of a lot of clubs will be doing in the coming seasons, we thankfully will be ahead of most clubs as we are doing that now. Teams like Preston, Cardiff, Hull, Charlton to name but few could all fall into the trap of administration at some point this season.

In terms of Warnock, and yes i admit i loved him when he was at Palace, he is not a saviour, even when he did have money to spend at Palace it wasn't spent wisely, namely spending £1.3million on Carle only to benched and hardly played less than a year after signing him and sending Alan lee out on loan within 6 months of signing him. Warnock is from the old school and only played football one way with him and that was long ball style. Yes when he came in at first he changed our fortunes and we managed to sneak into the play-offs, but in his only full season with us we ended up with our worst home record in years and finished 16th, and when he left us last year we were 21st, and even without the points deuction it would have been 13th so again i wouldn't expect miracles and so far your signings don't see any reasons as to why you will fighting for the title or promotion. You saw the slump you had with Warnock in charge towards the end of last season and the type of football he played, even supporters on here were moaning of his style, untill you picked up a few wins in your last few games to get safe.

I agree at Palace it is a case of re-building and i would be more than happy with a mid-table finish after what we went through last year, supoorters have differing opinions which makes football such a great game to be involved in, but i believe George Burley is an excellent choice as our new manager and his record in the division is second to none and that can't be argued with, yes people may bring up his past, but yes thats just that, his past, and if he can do to us what he done for Ipswich, Derby, and Southampton and build a promotion chasing side on a limited budget i would be more than happy with that.

Financially, yes we are not golden rich but we do have wealthy owners with silent wealthy investors which will keep us on a sound financial footing so no i don't agree with your assesment that we are still up poo street. The owners are not going to be chasing the dream by throwing money at it but will do it business purposely which i think is the way it has to be done now to avoid being in the situation we were in previously.

The new season kicks off in 4 weeks time and then the real football can begin and all the3se questions and debates we are having will soon be answered.

Finally, in my honest opinion i do believe that come Xmas if QPR are not near the top on in the play off places then i can see Warnock becoming another one of those managers being paid off to leave QPR. We shall see!

Let's look forward to the new season! I can't wait!
                        I'm finding this a little difficult now... You b1tched about our supporters on here having a pop at Ambrose because he never signed and now listen to you b1tching about how you didn't like Warnock. Pot kettle black??

Listen fella, you seriously need to wake up and smell the coffee. You weren't a good side before all you boardroom problems and seriously you were one of the poorist sides in the league last season. The 10 point deduction never helped I agree but you were still very poor. Don't get me wrong QPR had been poor at times there is no hiding that. But when we have been good we've been clearly a top 4 side in this division. The boardroom problems we've had has caused all this, can you say the same for you lot?

You can talk about the players you've lost, about the fact that they were all out of contract and how you won't really miss them but believe me you'll see come May 2011.

As you say we all love the game, we'll never see things the same because we don't follow the same team, but hopefully we both understand football. Will be interesting to see who you get in. All freebies me thinks?

Bookies don't normally get things too wrong and as I said before if you make 15th you should be dancing the streets naked. I bet you Burley don't get nowhere near the same team spirit at your place that Warnock had. How you can get excited about Andrews and Lee upfront baffles me!

Ditto - Let's look forward to the new season. I can't wait either!
                        Last edited by Dazzer1977; 09-07-2010, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Boring Dave

Any chance of reducing the length of your boring essays. Didn't read a word of it but did I mention

YOUR ONLY GOOD AS YOUR LAST GAME

PALARSE-0 QPR-2

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha boring mug

Comment

• I actually think Dave made an honest assessment of how he saw things at Palace. Leaving all the bitching aside, I just think Palace are not as financially stable as he thinks and that the squad they have now will not be the same squad they will have in January and Speroni and Clyne will be gone and they will be in trouble.

I will never trade insults on here. Life's too short.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                              Will concede that their line up is a bit better than I initially thought. But do feel that if they get any injuries they are in trouble.

Also, despite their optimism can't see all their stars being there by the end of the season. Unfortunately for them some of those players are now out there on the radar after last season and think the vultures will circle and swoop. Also, don't think they can turn down money for players despite their "We are financially sound" mantra. Think they could be in trouble.
                              Is this despite Speroni, Jules and Clyne all having already committed their immediate futures to Palace, and no need for us to sell?

Comment

• Originally posted by davman View Post
                                St. John's Ambulance
                                Whilst your argument is just a complete pathetic excuse for one, at least get your facts right. St. John's Ambulance's debt has been paid off by Palace fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X