• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vuvuzelas, be warned...

Someone wasn't too happy.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/060720...-vuvuzela.html
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Be warned anyone sitting in the upper loft Block PU who starts blowing one of these abominations next season will have it rammed down there throat and they can play it by blowing it out their A.rse.

God awful noise :
    Don't Get Mad get Even!

Comment

Be warned anyone sitting in the upper loft Block PU who starts blowing one of these abominations next season will have it rammed down there throat and they can play it by blowing it out their A.rse.
      Spoil sport! I've got two and will be bringing them both next season! I cant wait to give someone a good blast in the ear at the urinals!

Comment

can see the palace ultra's blowing them
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          can see the palace ultra's blowing them
          Blowing eachother more like

Comment

If I see any male over the age of 16 with one at the football they'll get it smashed over their head

Comment

there will be fights if those arrive at L.R for the barnsley game-
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

If I see any male over the age of 16 with one at the football they'll get it smashed over their head
                Not if I repel you with a blast to the face first! (must stop talking about blasting in other blokes faces)

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                  Not if I repel you with a blast to the face first! (must stop talking about blasting in other blokes faces)
                  Ah but now I shall be ready for your blast and will parry it with me jester hat

Comment

My missus came home from work the other day and called me the most annoying c*nt she knows!

i nearly choked on my Vuvuzela!

Comment

i doubt they will be allowed in the ground anyway,as if you cant take a drink pitchside how on earth can you take a vuvuzela in

Comment

My missus came home from work the other day and called me the most annoying c*nt she knows!

i nearly choked on my Vuvuzela!

If Carlsberg didn't make Shiite beer they'd make shiiiiite text jokes instead.

BOOOYAH!!!

Comment

Spoil sport! I've got two and will be bringing them both next season! I cant wait to give someone a good blast in the ear at the urinals!
                          just like george michael!

Comment

Working...
                          X