Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home at last

What a bloody long journey that was getting back to Casa Isleworth

Got up at 5am yesterday morning for a 7.30am flight from Cape Town to Joburg which left about 2pm to Nairobi and after six hours there with absolutely no smoking areas and guys with guns to enforce the rule caught an overnight flight back to Heathrow and had a cab waiting so got in the nest about 1/2 hour ago

For anyone who is considering visiting Nairobi airport one day for any reason then my simple advice is don't as it is a throw back to 1970 and is possibly the worse place to stay in transit I have ever been

Kenya Air were superb though and I would recommend them

Right its now back to QPR so anyone fancy giving me a brief rundown of whats been going on and who we have signed in the last few weeks etc?

Welcome back. Good to hear your updates the last few weeks. I also have had the misfortune of spending around 8 hours at Nairobi airport a few years back. We were on the way back from Zanzibar, and had to wait for the London flight. Truely shocking place. As you say decades out of date, and not a lot to do. Had a row with the security staff after they wanted by daughter's belt off her jeans, as they though she would use it as a weapon! Saw the guys with the guns, and shut up quickly.
    Anyway welcome back to the daily dross.

Comment

we still havent signed adel taarabt paul

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

or beatie

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

or hooper

Comment

but we have signed derry and clint hill =)

Comment

isleworth welcome home mate, unfortunately I have bought a season ticket like yourself but we have signed nothing to get excited about. I think I will have to get bladdered every sat to get me through this season watching painfully slow clint playing left back and 'elbows Derry'.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
              X