No announcement yet.

Upping the Bid Never at QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paddy K is on 16k and all the Night nurse he can take.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
      pete i can tell you for a fact unless fitz is a liar that hes on 22k a week. i can also tell you as fact patrick agyemang is on 12k a week.a very good friend was with fitz at palace and they are still in touch and hes definately on 22k and in no rush to leave.bristol wouldve took pat but only pay 3k a week max and hes in no rush to jump ship.
      I find this hard to believe because almost all of Pat's fee were covered by Bristol City. Also disagree with the Fitz comments as I know collectively Pat costs us the most money. No one, I repeat no one cost over £20k a week. We are a Championship Club. We were offered Beattie for £20k a week and Neil turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        I find this hard to believe because almost all of Pat's fee were covered by Bristol City. Also disagree with the Fitz comments as I know collectively Pat costs us the most money. No one, I repeat no one cost over £20k a week. We are a Championship Club. We were offered Beattie for £20k a week and Neil turned it down.

Thats not true mate, I heard the figure was 30k a week, big difference.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          [/B]

Thats not true mate, I heard the figure was 30k a week, big difference.
          Yeh i heard 30k also.... Reckon we would have went for him at 20k but 30k is a bit much

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            No chance.

Comment

Jobi would be a good buy, i can see us getting him...

Give us beattie, another striker, adel, jobi, and orr and were top 6 easy...IMO.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

1.8m for Jobi and Colin refuses to up 750k for Dazza? I'll have some of what he's on...

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  like that mindset, like it a lot.
                  But we went for him last Christmas too. How many Christmas's do we have to "go for" a player. You yourself say we need to get someone good in this transfer window and I agree with you. If in addition we get Hooper as a bonus at Christmas then fabby do but I'm not counting on it.
                  Last edited by stainrodisalegend; 08-07-2010, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
                    1.8m for Jobi and Colin refuses to up 750k for Dazza? I'll have some of what he's on...
                    He's not out of contract in a year.

He's had more than one good season.

He's not at a side with crippling financial issues.

I can't help feeling we've gone over all this before

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                      Jobi would be a good buy, i can see us getting him...

Give us beattie, another striker, adel, jobi, and orr and were top 6 easy...IMO.
                      with all them we are top 2!

Comment

Working...
                      X