Crystal Palace Away Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Palace Away Help?

Im thinking of booking flights to Gatwick for this match. Selhurst Park used to be a nightmare to get to. Is it still as bad? Does the London overground service make things any easier from Gatwick or whats the best way of doing it?
    Visit www.iqpr.org

wouldnt bother better games to come over for that this one.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Qprmeath View Post
      Im thinking of booking flights to Gatwick for this match. Selhurst Park used to be a nightmare to get to. Is it still as bad? Does the London overground service make things any easier from Gatwick or whats the best way of doing it?
      Gatwick has a train to Croydon, not sure if it goes direct to Selhurst. If not change at Croydon and then train to Selhurst.

Comment

I want to go to an away game and its the only one that suits me early in the season, The reduction in Ryanair flights has meant it is much more difficult to do day trips to matches anywhere outside London. Ive done Derby Forest Leeds etc in the past as day trips but this seaon that aint possible.
        Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

As long as you can avoid a heart attack on the hill up to the ground you should be fine..
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Come to any QPR game you'll get to see most of the crystal palace squad mate come august 7th.

Comment

Come to any QPR game you'll get to see most of the crystal palace squad mate come august 7th
              It pains me to a say it Jeffro but this did make me chuckle! Good work sir!

Comment

I want to go to an away game and its the only one that suits me early in the season, The reduction in Ryanair flights has meant it is much more difficult to do day trips to matches anywhere outside London. Ive done Derby Forest Leeds etc in the past as day trips but this seaon that aint possible.
                Derby Forest Cov @ Leicester still Poss. 8.25pm flight out of Brum Intl!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Come to any QPR game you'll get to see most of the crystal palace squad mate come august 7th.
                  your becoming one of my favourite posters lol..
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                    your becoming one of my favourite posters lol..
                    Glad to see mate!!

Comment

Don't think that's happening really.

Anyway, get a plane to Gatwick, Gatwick Express from there to East Croydon, then a train from there to Norwood Junction. 5-10 minutes walk from station to ground, easeh.

Comment

Just follow the signs to Sainsbury's.

Comment

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
                          Don't think that's happening really.

Anyway, get a plane to Gatwick, Gatwick Express from there to East Croydon, then a train from there to Norwood Junction. 5-10 minutes walk from station to ground, easeh.
                          And then just walk into the Albion pub in Norwood Junction and tell them your a rangers fan and see them all drop their coke and lemonades, grab their big flag and bounce off as quickly as they can down the street.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                          X