Ambrose again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambrose again

Now I am as fed up with all this Ambrose talk as much as the next person but I have a bit of information with regards to the transfer.

One of my best mates ex's was working for Guillfoyle with regards to Palace.

The administrators agreed the deal, paperwork all sorted, medical passed but as we all know CPFC2010 refused to go through with the deal if any players are sold.

We all know the rest.

However, with regards to Ambrose according to this source he doesn't want to leave Palace. Reason being is they gave him a chance to show is worth in the championship and he was in the form of his life last season. He feels he should be loyal to Palace.

I said to my mate, well who gave him that chance? Who has made him a very good championship player? Neil Warnock he replied.

The stats are clear to see, when Warnock left Ambrose contributed 3 goals and 1 assist out of his total 20 and 13 for the season.

He also told me Forest offered less than we have agreed with the administrators for him in January. So with a year left on his contract why would they or we bid anymore.

I'm fairly sure tho wherever he will be next season he will be nowhere near as prolific as he was the last.
    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

I need two pills NOW!
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      I need two pills NOW!
      £5 each. Order a 100 and I'll get you a special deal.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Ambrose was actually far more effective in open play under Hart than under Warnock.

Comment

Has he was against us.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            £5 each. Order a 100 and I'll get you a special deal.
            What is this 1998?

Comment

Stats don't lie.

Comment

Anyway from what was also said he shouldn't come to us if we are keeping Buzz if you catch my drift.

Comment

Working...
                X