ITK.....mabye not.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITK.....mabye not.....

What's happened to all the in I.T.K??The transfer windows just opened and all the gossips dried up....Has the club now shut the door on the usual leaks,because warnocks made it clear that we are in the Market for new signings and has stated that we have many irons in the fire....very strange.....

I think everyone is keeping a low profile, anyone who puts a name in the frame gets slaughtered by the site.

Its pretty dull these days that is for sure.

I am not in the know but NW probably sees the ones who were away last season as new additions too. Pat, Hall, Helg and Rowly etc
    Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 01-07-2010, 08:38 PM.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Things have gone quite at HQ, although the two signings this week was correct, Derry & Hill.

Comment

As soon as someone pokes their head above the parapet with a name, they're shot down. Who can blame them for saying nothing?

Comment

I've calmed down, but did say about Clint Hill 2-3 days ago. really not worth the agro, for everyone that likes a rumour you get another one who will ridicule and take the p.iss.

Best to see what happens..........

We are looking at a player from Ipswich just for the record
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            I've calmed down, but did say about Clint Hill 2-3 days ago. really not worth the agro, for everyone that likes a rumour you get another one who will ridicule and take the p.iss.

Best to see what happens..........

We are looking at a player from Ipswich just for the record
            Im not being funny but if warnock thinks hulse or STEAD are going to score he needs his head checked

Comment

Pete I hate to say it but your rumours now seem to be based on obvious things like July the 1st arriving or Warnock flying out to Morroco so it's a good bet to say "2 in this week and an answer on Tarrabt". There is no doubt you had good sauces before, but the bottle seems to have been empty for quite a while now. ;)

Comment

Just heard its Priskin! But I'm sure it's just a sick joke

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                  Just heard its Priskin! But I'm sure it's just a sick joke
                  lets hope so, he signs then shows there is no ambition as he failed when here last time.

Comment

Working...
                  X