So now its July..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now its July..

I guess the good players will start rolling in? No more excuses of 'its only May/June ffs have patience'.

Originally posted by Morris View Post
    I guess the good players will start rolling in? No more excuses of 'its only May/June ffs have patience'.
    agreed mate.. by the end of july and we havn't got anyone who is near decent then its a joke

Comment

I guess the new excuse will be 'its only early July, things dont get done till late July/early August, etc etc.

Before we know it the window will be shut and it will be 'if were there or thereabouts come January, we will spend BIG!' etc etc.

Comment

I guess the new excuse will be 'its only early July, things dont get done till late July/early August, etc etc.

Before we know it the window will be shut and it will be 'if were there or thereabouts come January, we will spend BIG!' etc etc.
        I'm glad you know the way it works at QPR

Comment

We need to ship a few first!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Warnock said it's time to ice the cake, trouble is, we don't have all the ingrediants in the cake yet.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
              Warnock said it's time to ice the cake, trouble is, we don't have all the ingrediants in the cake yet.
              Don't we need a base first, something to build upon
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

We've barely got any eggs and flour ffs.

Comment

So true
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Yeah you're getting the hang of it now, the easiest thing to remember is the next transfer window to the one we are currently in is always the one that we are going to spend big in!

Comment

Come on guys it 1st July and we've got until 31st August till the window shuts....It doesn't matter that the new players that come end of August miss pre-season and about 5 league games.....I'm being sarcastic by the way........It has to be SOON

Comment

Activity will be over the next 4 weeks, I think we'll make 3 more signings IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                          Activity will be over the next 4 weeks, I think we'll make 3 more signings IMO.
                          We need double that, half of them could be frees if we went for the right players. We need

Right back (maybe 2)
                          Left back
                          Right mid
                          2/3 forwards

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                            We need double that, half of them could be frees if we went for the right players. We need

Right back (maybe 2)
                            Left back
                            Right mid
                            2/3 forwards
                            Well we have Leighertwood/Connolly for right back so I don't think we'll see anyone new there.
                            Left back is now sorted with Clint Hill.
                            Right Midfield hopefully Ambrose or another unknown player.
                            I think we'll sign 2 forwards.

Like I said I can see 3 players coming and I think if we do have a £5m transfer budget then thats what it would all be spent on, two quality forwards and a quality winger.

Comment

It's the 1st of July.

And the panic is where....?

Jeez!

Does anyone here think the squad we have now is exactly the same as what runs out onto the pitch in August...?

Well, do you?

Thought not.

Give it a rest you're just gonna embarrass yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X