season tickets sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    I agree, I think they have done bloody well to get 6 thousand odd sales, when you take into consideration the over pricing and poor signings.

Well done the club.
    If 30-50% of the ST sales are under 8's which are free and under 16's which are £100, how is that Well done the club ?

I have three ST's of which two are free and know loads of other people who have kids with U8 and U16's.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      If 30-50% of the ST sales are under 8's which are free and under 16's which are £100, how is that Well done the club ?

I have three ST's of which two are free and know loads of other people who have kids with U8 and U16's.
      How do you know the breakdown?
      No one does so to get 6500 people interested in QPR is well done.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post

I think you are right. 6,580 sold is not that impressive anyway, but even less so, if it takes into account free and cheap tickets for kids.

The ST's were vastly overpriced and with so many promotions taking place they provide no real value whatsoever.

I also think that the lack of quality inspiratonal signins is also holding many fans back from buying a ST.

Kenny, Mackie and three out of contract players Derry, Hill, Clarke are hardly worth paying £550 for.

I also think the brand of football NW teams play are another reason for not wanting to buy a ST. I watched 3 of the games under Warnock at Loftus Road; Plymouth, Derby and Watford. None were particularly enjoyable and the Watford game was dreadful viewing. Taarabt was about the only player worth watching in those games and he lasted about 30 mins in the Watford game.

Comment

can forsee a very mediocre season yet again...wont be buying ST's but will just pick and choose games
          Not impressed so far by Warnock and him buying his old players
          Not impressed by the billionaire board where i see little or no commitment/ambition
          Not impressed with my overall matchday experience and in no way does it reflect value for money with the current overpriced pricing structure.
          to put it bluntly QPR as a product ...sucks
          fed up with the feeling of being scammed season after season recently
          too much spin not enough action
          Very important month coming up now for the board too prove their ambition

Comment

Working...
          X