season tickets sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• season tickets sales

I beleive that they are going to release how many S.Ts have been sold on the 1st of every month during the summer, so todays the day does anyone think we are over the 7500 mark yet, or are we likely to get anywhere near that figure ,as we had already sold over 6000 as of the 1st of June

Currently 6,574 which is pathetic

http://www.yourqpr.co.uk/ (top let hand corner)

Comment

that website was set up by qpr for all stuff season tickets and in the top left corner in the gold box it tells you how many are sold.

i dont know how often it is updated but it changed every day for a while last month. currently 6574. but doesnt seem to have moved alot since.
      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

beat me to it!
        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

6574 was what it was at on Monday or Tuesday I know that at least 6 more have been sold since Tuesday so it should be minimum 6580.

Comment

until we sign an Ambrose, or a hooper, or a Taraabt, i cant see any real movement on that figure. Unless Helguson buys a season ticket, hed need to buy at least 4 tickets to have enough room

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              Currently 6,574 which is pathetic

http://www.yourqpr.co.uk/ (top let hand corner)
              In your opinion how many should we have sold?

Comment

I think they should increase Loftus Road to Grahams number this is surely the only way it could contain or fanbase.

Comment

If it was priced correctly around 10 - 12,000, after all NW and the club directors and players have said on numerous occasions, they are going for automatic promotion. That means people either do not believe them or they cost to much and people dont see value in getting a ST and people will pay as/if they go.

Comment

What I meant was, as it is priced, you said 6000 odd or whatever is pathetic, so as it is how many do you think we should have sold?

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post
                      http://www.yourqpr.co.uk/

that website was set up by qpr for all stuff season tickets and in the top left corner in the gold box it tells you how many are sold.

i dont know how often it is updated but it changed every day for a while last month. currently 6574. but doesnt seem to have moved alot since.
                      Sadly i have been keeping an eye on this figure to check for any major changes and what i have seen is that we have been selling an average of 6 per week (Mon-Sat) so 1 a day, not good eh?

Let's just hope with a couple of good signings this month we can get closer to reaching our target.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I am honestly surprised 6,574 have renewed, because if you take match day promotions etc into consideration, it is not worth it. Also, I think a majority of the 6,574 will include mum's/dad's with younger kids that go free, because that is where the value is.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          I am honestly surprised 6,574 have renewed, because if you take match day promotions etc into consideration, it is not worth it. Also, I think a majority of the 6,574 will include mum's/dad's with younger kids that go free, because that is where the value is.
                          I agree, I think they have done bloody well to get 6 thousand odd sales, when you take into consideration the over pricing and poor signings.

Well done the club.

Comment

I agree, I think they have done bloody well to get 6 thousand odd sales, when you take into consideration the over pricing and poor signings.

Well done the club.
                            F*ck off Jeffro your not being positive about QPR are you?

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                              F*ck off Jeffro your not being positive about QPR are you?
                              Ooh 2 infractions points there muggins...
                              Still taking an interest in me I see.

Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X